What fits 801 battery connector?

Status
Not open for further replies.
uh, the 201's at litecig are 2-hole and will not work on 801's, Only 201's with 4-holes are compatible, I have several of both, and only 4-hole 201's work with 801 batteries.

(the M201 Emporer sold here: FS Emperor M201 Atomizer - freshsmoking.com and this one found here: M201, M402, M401 Battery, Atomizer, Passthrough for E-Cigarette Buy Now so far these are the only ones I've found that have 4-holes)

NOTE: for those who may be interested to know, the M201 works with the VP2 sold at Vaprlife.com, but not the Chuck, (The only difference I can see, is the VP2 has a hole open in the center (where the atty screws on), and the Chuck does not-the center hole is closed over with solder)

I assume the joye 302 fits the 801 though? Just found out that Shawn at litecigusa has these in stock.

I am wanting to order from here rather than finding a new supplier even though I know there are many great suppliers out there (there are others that aren't so great to).

Sorry it took so long for me to get back, Yes, the Joye 302 will work on the 801.

EDIT:FWIW, And I have bought 201's from both the above mentioned suppliers and both were fast and reliable. I also have sent questions to them both about the 201's and they got back to me right away,

And yes, I agree about, Shawn at litecig, he is very good supplier to buy from, and it's nice too because he also a member here on ECF and you can usually always get ahold of him or he will get back to you fairly quick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread