Status
Not open for further replies.

Liquid-Chris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Livermore, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
I'm vaping one of my ADV favs, Classic Tobacco 6mg (I do 6mg because I never put it down and was O.D.ing at 12mg). I've got it in an Evod 1.8Ω, on my Evic @3.6v. If you haven't tried it, it has a real nice plum/raisin fruity inhale, a nice comfortable tobacco exhale. On my Evod I pull out one of the wicks (Busardo's video review of the Pro-tank shows you how) so it goes thru juice a little quicker, but the flavor, vapor and atty life are fantastic!

Chris

Liquid-Chris

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
Livermore, CA
www.apolloecigs.com
Of course I'm always mixing and testing new flavors (next to be introduced will be Watermelon) , this morning I'm vaping on a Neapolitan that is in the early R&D stage. Wow! not bad...chocolate on inhale, vanilla present throughout, strawberry exhale and aftertaste. We'll just have to see if this one makes it onto the shelf. What do you think? Wanna see it?
(I've got this in a 2.8Ω carto on an eGo)

paleodian

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2013
Totally Lost
Chris, I'm using the new Protank/EVOD heads in my EVOD using 2.2 ohm heads on a spinner @3.8. Vaping Razzleberry with a touch of menthol breeze....the draw is slightly airier than the EVOD, but not as airy as a Pro tank...WOW!!:blink: The vapor volume is incredible and the flavor is TWICE that of the regular EVOD coil. It's like I put a handful of cool, mixed berries in my mouth :drool: This set up uses a little more juice too, but not too much.....I like it ALOT! :)

IronHorse

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Mar 30, 2012
Oregon
www.stratomyst.com
It's a delicate balance..my wife burns the coffee all the time so if things taste burnt I rarely notice. :laugh:
I just got this is the mail from Apollo for $.99 and it tastes great.

How are you able to push the evod to 5 volts? Whenever I get to around 4.3+ it starts tasting burnt.

I've never been much of a menthol person. But I have my newest formula of Classic Tobacco Menthol in a 2.3Ω carto on an eGo. I bumped the menthol up to where it should be to taste like a menthol cigarette. I had to change the flavor backnotes on the Classic to accommodate the menthol.....pretty not bad! I think it's time to update that flavor. This should be a welcome change if you ever enjoyed smoking menthol cigarettes. Look for it soon, we'll announce it. Do me a favor and "like" this post if it sounds like something you would try.

Chris

Metzger

ECF Veteran
Dec 29, 2012
Oregon, USA
I just went through the last of my Baja Burst. Time to put in an order tomorrow.

On a side note, I noticed your blank cartos are in the "Clearance" section. Is there any chance you'll start carrying Boge cartos in the future? It would be super convenient to be able to get both my regular cartos and my new favorite liquid in the same order, especially since you folks are so close to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread