Status
Not open for further replies.

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Butter RUm (TV version)
You can taste the rum - really you can. You can certainly smell it - and its carmelly in a sort of buttery way - I know what i mean :D
I can't put it down, in fact I think Il have to order the doubler of it so I can vape it all day; thats once I get my new atty as I had a fruit flavor thats sort of sunk into the old one /sigh.

GoodDog

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 31, 2009
SF East Bay
Butter RUm (TV version)
You can taste the rum - really you can. You can certainly smell it - and its carmelly in a sort of buttery way - I know what i mean :D
I can't put it down, in fact I think Il have to order the doubler of it so I can vape it all day; thats once I get my new atty as I had a fruit flavor thats sort of sunk into the old one /sigh.

Wonder what would haven if you got pulled over while driving. Would the officer smell the rum and think you're drinking and driving?? 8-o

No, really officer, I'm vaping NOT drinking!!! :D

CaptJay

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jan 3, 2010
A Brit, abroad, (USA)
Wonder what would haven if you got pulled over while driving. Would the officer smell the rum and think you're drinking and driving?? 8-o

No, really officer, I'm vaping NOT drinking!!! :D
Hahah - god I hope you're kidding wouldn't that be awful...:shock:

I'm thinking of trying out the spiced rum as well - except I hate cloves (anyone know if thats a strong taste in the vape?) - hopefully I won't smell like walking brewery :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread