What flavors are long term EX- Marlboro smokers vaping????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mulej

Verified Member
Oct 10, 2012
Malta
When I initially switched to eCigs I went down the obvious but in my case futile route of trying to find a juice that tastes that same as the cigarettes that I habitually smoked (Rothmans) but soon came to the conclusion that the best thing to do is to go for something completely different, in fact I now only vape fruit based juices such as strawberry, cherry and lemon.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
30 plus year pack a day smoker of Marlboro Mediums. I finally quit the real thing for good when I found the right juice combos to satisfy my urge. Now, these will NOT taste like Marlboro, but they were the ones that got me to realize, "hey...this vaping thing is SO much more fun and satisfying then cigarettes!"...just my thoughts, from one Marlboro'er to another:

Altsmoke's Alt Liquid-Ry4 18 mg
Backwoods Brew -Casablanca, 555 Exotic, Hunter's Blend
Halo-Tribecca

I smoke all of them at one time or another, and it's been nearly a month since I've even thought of having a real cig.

Good luck-and welcome!

sgenn,
I hope to get around to trying those flavors out too! That is awesome news on quitting. Congrats to you!

I am gratefull to all af you that have provided me with their suggestions, tips and information. I hope that as I learn, I can assist as much as you all have. This is a great forum IMO.

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
Steve,

I have yet to dabble in fruit juices. I have a hard time imagining how they will taste. I received a sample flavor concentrate called huckleberry from wizard labs with my order. Perhaps i need to make an atomizer from an old dry carto, mix this with some of my nic solution and give it a shot "drip style"? How much flavor (drops or ml) would you recommend adding to say 1ml of 2.4% nic in 30PG/70PG?
Im going to make the atty now...

super_X_drifter

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
Somewhere out there
www.youtube.com
I just mixed 2 drops of huckleberry from a 1ml pipette into 1ml of of 2.4% nic in 30PG/70PG and put it thru a drip tip into a V2 carto stripped of its polyfill attached to a V2 manual battery. The flavor was ok, somewhat sweet. I can definitely see that I am going to have to play with some fruit flavors in the future, however, as soon as my "atty" dries, I am going to run some of my normal juice of 2.4% nic in 30PG/70PG in it because the vapor out of it was freakin amazing!
Thanks!

thew92

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2012
Texas
I was a marlboro light 2PAD smoker to 20 years. When I bought my started kit it came with a tobacco flavor but I also bought some bubble-gum flavor e-juice as well. I could not stand the tobacco flavor juice but loved the bubble-gum one. I just started vapping a few months ago and the sweet and fruity flavors IMO are way better than the tobacco ones (Or at least the bottle they gave me.) Only filled up a stardust once with tobacco flavor it never used it again.

martinidiver

Verified Member
Oct 12, 2012
Newcastle
20plus years on Marlboro lights , I started off with a few fruit flavours having stopped and wanting to break old habits but found I missed the tobacco taste and also found I needed a higher nicotine strength to kill the cravings.

I have had good success with dekang USA mix and red , I always keep some of there ry4 around and it does taste odd at first but after a couple of hours it has quite a pleasant and more mellow flavour. Never been a fan of menthol cigarettes but getting on quite well with the Triple menthol all of these at 26mg strength so no cravings at all. I am still in that experimental phase trying to find my perfect combination of mod ,voltage, resistance , battery capacity and tank size and have found that the taste changes significantly from any combination of this. My personal favourite being ego c battery , vision v2 cartomiser filled with USA mix - Marlboro lights to me , could taste like burning rubber to you

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread