What flavors are long term EX- Marlboro smokers vaping????

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dauyd

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2011
Wisconsin
Mustang,

Would please let me know where you found is the best place to by the VG and Nicotine? I want to give it a shot - Thanks for the feedback.

I also want to thank everyone who has taken the time to help educate a relative noob to vaping (3.5 weeks vaping), 8 weeks smoke free after 30+ years of burning 1 to nearly 2 packs of PM's finest a day.

Additionally, I am here in NW Georgia and I never see or hear of anyone vaping...WTFO???

Wizard Labs

I also used to smoke only marlboro lights for the past eight years. I typically tend to stay away from tobacco flavors, they just dont do it for me. i definitely enjoy the sweeter vapes nowadays. Coffee, fruit and dessert flavors are my go to vapes. they just seem to make the experience better for me since all i really need is the nicotine anyway.

Totally Wicked Titan American Red Tobacco was a good alternative for me when wanting a good tobacco juice. Has to be the "Titan" line of juice. Other juices that Totally Wicked carry in the same name under a different ejuice lineup have two completely different flavors. here is the flavor descriptor posted on the website:
a smooth blended tobacco with natural tobacco notes, slightly spicy and well rounded.
10ml T.W. Titan Fluid as for the classic "Burning" flavor have you tried Innovapor's ULTRApure line? Some really like the taste.
ULTRApure E-Liquid is available in Unflavored for those who want to enjoy the vaping experience without any taste. Regular flavor is the closest there is to replicating the taste of a regular cigarette and Menthol flavor is for those who prefer menthol cigarettes. Regular and Menthol are available in flavor intensities of Full, Medium, Lite, and Ultra Lite which are designed to replicate flavor intensities of tobacco cigarettes. Nicotine strengths are available in 36mg/ml, 30mg/ml, 24mg/ml, 18mg/ml, 12mg/ml, and 6mg/ml. All ULTRApure E-Liquids are also available with NO nicotine for those who want to continue to use their electronic cigarette nicotine free. Ultra Pure Liquid, LLC does not make e-liquids with candy, fruit, or any other food flavorings. ULTRApure E-Liquid is made for tobacco smokers looking for an alternative to their current tobacco product.
if you are one to sample here is a link to the product i am talking about so there is no confusion as too what eliquid it is. I really don't know how popular it is. http://www.innovapor.com/ultrapure-e-liquid/ultrapure-e-liquid-3ml-6-pack/

Last edited:

1vapeatatime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 29, 2012
Nevada
I'm relatively new to vaping, having taken it up on Sept. 11. I have gone crazy trying the different flavors online. Having been a Marlboro Red smoker for over 30 years I could not re-create the flavour with anything I found. That being said I have found new and exquisite tobacco flavours...the best of which so far being Swagger and RY8, from Pink Spot Vapors, and a very strange but exotic blend called Wild Willie from the Vaping Zone, all at 24mgs of Nic. Swagger and RY8 are tasty tobaccoey- nutty flavors, whereas I find Wild Willie a tobacco blend which reminds me of smoking while smelling a dying Campfire in the woods on a chilly evening. But that's just me. I'm still awaiting orders of stuff I purchased based on Forum recommendations. I tried some fruity stuff but the more earthy, tobacco and outdoor style stuff is what I like so far.

l1sane

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2012
Northwest Florida
Nothing that I have found has the flavor of a cigarette, I was a marlboro/winston smoker for over thirty-five years so I understand why you would want something that reminds you of those. Don't give up, keep trying new flavors. I only vape tobacco flavors myself and have still never found the perfect one. My suggestion is try many and keep many around. I get tired of the same flavor all the time and usually have more than one flavor to vape lying close by.

nanovapr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 15, 2011
Catatonic State, USA
{snip}
I was not a Marlboro smoker, so I can't specifically make any suggestions. However, many smokers that are long-term NON-smokers often eventually don't want it to taste like any cig. I know that doesn't help you starting off, but consider trying other flavors you might like. My favorite vape is something that I would not like to taste in food at all.
{/snop}
I smoked hard for 35 years, and said that I was not a Marlboro smoker? I was not a brand loyalist on cigs. I smoked my favorite one, then when cartons got too expensive? I purchased the 3-pack deal for a few weeks/months/years, then they got dropped. I was originally a menthol smoker, so for decades, Marlboro only meant 'red-pack' to me. In my last year or so of smoking, Marlboro Menthol eventually got cheaper than the generics.

I guess I forgot that I was technically a Marlboro smoker, if only in menthol.

On DIY, I like RTS Vapes for nic, PG/VG and glassware. When you said 18% nic, you probably meant 18 milligrams per milliliter. 10% nic is highly toxic to handle. I would recommend starting out at 24 mg/ml on your level of nic.

Keep the nic level up, get several/many sampler packs, and keep on keeping on, with not smoking!

I have not smoked 15,198 cigs in the last year and 4 months.

JENerationX

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 25, 2011
Rochester, NY
I stay away from tobacco flavors because they make me want a marlboro. Well, at least they did when I started. Now you couldn't pay me enough to smoke one, they're gross. I do have friends that love tobacco though. They recommend EPipeMods/ E-liquid/ E-juice which is like pipe tobacco or All eLiquid | The Plume Room, they extract their own tobacco and have one called Marlboro type that I'm told is pretty close.

Hulamoon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2012
Waikiki Hawaii
Both good recommendations. These vendors and Want2Vape (W2V) use naturally extracted tobaccos (NET's) along with GoodEJuice (GEJ). NET's differ from tobacco absolute which is found in many "tobacco" juices.

I stay away from tobacco flavors because they make me want a marlboro. Well, at least they did when I started. Now you couldn't pay me enough to smoke one, they're gross. I do have friends that love tobacco though. They recommend EPipeMods/ E-liquid/ E-juice which is like pipe tobacco or All eLiquid | The Plume Room, they extract their own tobacco and have one called Marlboro type that I'm told is pretty close.

bigbassbrent

ECF Veteran
I smoked over a pack a day of special blend reds for years and today I am one week cigarette free. I have been vaping for about a month. When I started, I vaped something from my local shop (All about Vapor Round Rock TX) called cowboy killer. It is supposed to taste like a red but from my experience nothing I tried tasted like a real cig but the cowboy killer still hit the spot. However, lately, I have found that I am enjoying a more fruity flavor. So I have been filling my tanks with half cowboy killer and half peach or pineapple. I think if you can find a tobacco liquid that you enjoy and add other juices to it, you will have a variety of flavors to try while still having the base of the tobacco you have grown accustomed to. Plus you can control how much of the "other" flavor you are adding. It's worked for me....

Good luck and welcome.

Mustang73064

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 2, 2012
Mustang, OK
Mustang,

Would please let me know where you found is the best place to by the VG and Nicotine? I want to give it a shot - Thanks for the feedback.

I also want to thank everyone who has taken the time to help educate a relative noob to vaping (3.5 weeks vaping), 8 weeks smoke free after 30+ years of burning 1 to nearly 2 packs of PM's finest a day.

Additionally, I am here in NW Georgia and I never see or hear of anyone vaping...WTFO???

Just about every vendor has 100% VG available, even in sample sizes. I'm sure by the next time you check this thread there will be a few links to some favorite places by others.. :)

goinpostal

Verified Member
Sep 23, 2012
chattanooga
i am a former 2 PAD marlboro 100 and marlboro black smoker of 25 years.what got me off of them was bloog ry4.it is still one of my favorites but i also am loving strawberry and blueberry waffle :) all ry4s taste different (trust me i ordered some from EVERYWHERE lol) these dont taste like a cig but the bloog ry4 does have a smokiness (to me) that helped alot. from my experience, many ry4s have that chemical/perfumey taste i just cant hang with.even aftter steeping for over a month they arent worth messing my tanks up for...good luck to u! u CAN do it :)

thevinstigator

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2012
New Jersey
I quit only 6 days ago after smoking 2PAD of Marlboro Menthol and I have yet to smoke a tobacco flavored juice. I bought some sampler packs, some menthol, and found I really like the fruits and fruit mixes. I bought some juice called Papa Smurf and Smoothberry both in 24 mg from LJ esmokes and really do love the taste and the throat hit. Just recieved menthol in the mail yesterday and vaped that most of the afternoon, no tobacco taste just menthol with a hint of eucalyptus. Not bad but not an all day vape for me cause I really like the fruity mixes so far.

pman5kmo

Verified Member
Oct 4, 2012
United States
Ecblends NEW red box tastes a hell of a lot like actual smoking a marlboro red, especially a 70/30 pg/vg base at 24 or 36mg potency with xtra flavour. I order 100% pg at 36mg double flavour and cut it with vg to above ratio, adding a drop or two their 'tobbacco magic' enhancer brings out nuttines and sometimes a bit of another flavour (yes i am american but i type in ENGLISH) such as your 'turkish blend' or one of many others. I know this is the flavor i vape when i get the yearning to pick up a cigarette and it def satisfies, too much will feel like a real cig too. I also have a bottle of it in weaker strengths (still double flavour, 18 mg, and 6mg xtra flavor) to scale down gradually. But of the 100s of cigarette flavors i have tried this one is the closest to the real deal i have found.

MattB101

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jul 9, 2012
Deerfield Beach, FL
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread