What flavour do you keep going back to when you get bored of trying new ones?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silent Scream

ECF Veteran
Oct 12, 2013
Aylesbury
The vaping 'journey' seems to always entail trying every flavour just because you can. I always go back to RY4 it never disappoints me. There are good RY4's and bad ones but I have found (for me) the good ones.

All the other stuff I try it and for an hour I think yeah this is really neat then I try another 'really neat' one and so it goes on endlessly till I stop being curious and just want to sit down and relax and vape something I really enjoy.

What does is it for you? Is it part of your vaping experience that you will always switch between flavours because that's what keeps you interested in vaping and/or distracts you from real cigs or is there 'the one' that you always come back to?

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
Yes. and No.
LOL! I always go back to my Fav Mom & Pop Vanilla but I mix something in about 1:8
Usually a berry..might be Blueberry, Raspberry, Schnozz...changes every couple of days.
Its my comfort Vape..an all day vape, not overpowering, just yummy. I never felt yummy about smoking a cig!

Ipster

Ultra Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 8, 2012
Hawaii, SAR,HongKong (Stanley)
the first couple of months after quitting analogs I hovered around smoky type flavors (menthol for me).
then i became more curious and would order 10 new flavors at a time, change suppliers, and try mixing.
Now I still have a "supply" of menthol..using it up in small additions to other flavors. I cant remembor the last time I felt like a straight
menthol/tobacco hit.

ta2dave76

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2013
Las Vegas
My local shop makes a juice called "Morning Express". Its a sweet, creamy coffee type flavor. They have 70+ juices. I've tried them all, but always go back to the "Morning X". I have a bottle of their RY4D, which is a strong tobacco/caramel, but tbat has been sitting for over a month. And I just finished off the Banana Nut Bread that they make. They made me a very good "BavRazzCream" (rassberry and bavarian cream) a couple weeks ago, but today I got another 30ml of the Morning X.

My other fav is Tiramisu from Highbrow.

And today I ordered the black friday sample pack fron FanceeJuice, but I have no idea what is coming to me.

LeftHandBlack

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2013
Brighton Co
The flavor I keep going back to is U.S. Tobacco from Vaporleaf. It is the closest thing to a cigarette taste that Ive found. It was one of the first juices I purchased 6 months ago when I started vaping. In the last 6 months Ive tried probably 50 flavors and most were great but U.S. Tobacco fills the bill for me. Im almost exclusively vaping this juice (bought 120 ml last week) these days.

rdwilliamson

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2011
Kansas
I DIY my own Mint Menthol that has become my staple go to juice. I have a lot of other juices that I rotate though and Pluid is one of my favorites. The new mellon Melange is also real good for a change of pace.

Same here DIY Dr. McGillicuddy's - It's my mentholmint ADV. Can't get away from it.

toddrhodes

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 15, 2012
United States
When all else fails, I pull out Pink Spot Swagger. Beyond that, it's Halo Tribeca, 5 Pawns Gambit, or JuiceMafia Vanilla Custard. All of my favs are "rich" relatively speaking which is why I don't use them in drippers/RDA's. They are far too intense in that type of device. On a 2 ohm coil, a LR cartotank, or a LR (2-ohms ish) Aspire BDC tank, they are wonderful :) I have a shelf full of other stuff I dabble with from time to time but I always find myself going back to my 4 horsemen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread