• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What Florida supplier do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taegost

ECF Veteran
Jul 6, 2010
Tampa Bay, Fl
GatorVapor.com is down in the Tampa area, I know they have a presence at the Big Top and Wagon Wheel flea markets. I usually go to them for my hardware and I started out with their liquids. They've always been real good to me.
I believe VaporSmokers.com is at both of the flea markets as well, but I haven't checked them out yet.

vaptamist

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 14, 2011
FL

Endor

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 31, 2012
Southern California
I live in Southern California, but my company has a large office in the Ft. Lauderdale area so I travel there frequently.

I was in town and needed some liquid, so stopped by The Vapin Place. A nice storefront run by a husband and wife team. I spent a good hour there trying different juices and chatting... it's obvious that it's owned by good people who truly care about what they are doing.

They are just getting started (opened in November 2011 if I recall). Decent selection of quality kits like KGO; they don't sell mall kiosk junk. I believe they sell Hangsen juice (18mg max); not my favorite but not terrible either, and they had a great selection of flavors.

I still enjoyed my visit and will definitely see them again when I'm back in town. Hope it helps any other vapors in the Ft. Lauderdale area.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread