What FSUSA flavors are you vaping tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
Hopscotch for me tonight! :)
I just ordered some white peach today and can't wait to try it!

Hopscotch has been my #1 favorite for months! So for me to not vape hopscotch since I tried the white peach is amazing. If you like the taste of a real peach, you'll love it! :) I'm thinking about trying it tomorrow mixed with some vanilla or vienna cream!

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
OMG - what haven't I vaped tonight? :vapor: I just got a big order the other day, so I've been trying out all the different flavors - Hopscotch, Cream Soda, Butterscotch Almond; RY4 and RY5. Its variety night here in ATL. FSUSA is the best.

You like many of the flavors I love (hopscotch, butterscotch almond, RY4, and RY5). I never tried the cream soda; my husband went through the entire bottle before I could try it. :( So far, which is your favorite flavor?

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
I'm vaping Perry (pear/cherry) and hypnotic mist - plus a bunch of others from another vendor! I've got several Egos and KR808s laying at various places around the house, so I vape what I'm near. The white peach sounds great - I didn't see that one before I ordered. It's on my list now for "next time"...I just tried coffeeX and I can't decide if I like it or not. I keep vaping it, so I guess it's not terrible!

technovapir

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 7, 2010
Seattle, WA, USA
PureCig for me, had a stressfull time dealing with those mindless zombies. :pervy:@Technovapir

HAha, did we wear you out? We're getting tough I guess, from all the Zombie-fighting practice drills Mac puts us through...

**By the way, if anyone here is bored, head on over to the Polls and vote for the Zombies! The Zombie-vapor sub forum needs your support!!** (this is not supplier related in any way...just fun!)
http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/outside-polls/171093-fictional-character-cooler.html

Last edited:

Cat_in_the_Playground

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Atlanta, GA
You like many of the flavors I love (hopscotch, butterscotch almond, RY4, and RY5). I never tried the cream soda; my husband went through the entire bottle before I could try it. :( So far, which is your favorite flavor?

The cream soda came as a sample with my order - very nice. Its hard to pick a favorite, but I would say the butterscotch flavors - any or all of them. I was pleasantly surprised by the RY4. According to the FSUSA site, the RY5 is sweeter, but I think RY4 is sweeter (I like the sweeter juices). According to the reviews, it seems that I am not alone in the opinion.

I'm nervous about the white peach. I have yet to have any luck with a fruit flavor. They all taste too perfume-y or chemically.

Cat_in_the_Playground

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 8, 2011
Atlanta, GA
Cat... pop the caps and drippers off of them and let them steep for 24 hours. Oxygen will help to blend the flavors and remove the perfumey taste. I have to do this with a couple of other vendors. It works.

I have several fruit flavors - cherry, grape, peach, watermelon - to name a few. And I have the same flavor from multiple vendors. I have tried the steeping thing (some are a month old) and they are still as unvapeable as the day I got them. I was really hoping that steeping would help. Especially with the watermelon bubblegum from FSUSA. I love watermelon and a sugary-sweet watermelon bubble gum? Sounds like heaven to me. Unfortunately it was more like purgatory. Since I heard steeping makes a difference, I let them and go back to them once every 1-2 weeks thinking they will be better. I have had juices get better over time, but doesn't seem to work for the fruit flavors.

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
The cream soda came as a sample with my order - very nice. Its hard to pick a favorite, but I would say the butterscotch flavors - any or all of them. I was pleasantly surprised by the RY4. According to the FSUSA site, the RY5 is sweeter, but I think RY4 is sweeter (I like the sweeter juices). According to the reviews, it seems that I am not alone in the opinion.

I'm nervous about the white peach. I have yet to have any luck with a fruit flavor. They all taste too perfume-y or chemically.

The white peach definitely doesn't taste perfumey or chemically. Actually, none should since they don't use artificial sweeteners. I know what you mean about the RY4 and RY5. I don't think RY5 is sweeter; it's just different. I like both. :)

vaporgalinfla

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
May 7, 2010
Florida
I have several fruit flavors - cherry, grape, peach, watermelon - to name a few. And I have the same flavor from multiple vendors. I have tried the steeping thing (some are a month old) and they are still as unvapeable as the day I got them. I was really hoping that steeping would help. Especially with the watermelon bubblegum from FSUSA. I love watermelon and a sugary-sweet watermelon bubble gum? Sounds like heaven to me. Unfortunately it was more like purgatory. Since I heard steeping makes a difference, I let them and go back to them once every 1-2 weeks thinking they will be better. I have had juices get better over time, but doesn't seem to work for the fruit flavors.

Out of the flavors you mentioned, I've tried peach and watermelon. Both needed to steep for quite awhile (I think about a month).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread