Status
Not open for further replies.

Jdsgibson

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sorryville
Ordered a couple packs of cartomizers from a vendor early monday morning. I've seen people rave about this vendor, their carto deals and the free shipping. Three days later and my order is still listed as new. So what good is free shipping if they don't actually ship the order. If rather pay for shipping if they'll actually get up and stick it in the mail! Ok, I'm done ranting now.

JackSam

ECF Veteran
Dec 10, 2010
NY USA
heh... shipping policy says they ship same day

Crystal Clear Vaping
Shipping Time -- Most orders received before 1:00pm CST will ship the same day, provided the product ordered is in stock. Most orders received after noon will ship the next business day. Orders are processed,but not shipped on Saturday or Sunday, except by prior arrangement.
We cannot guarantee when an order will arrive. Consider any shipping or transit time offered to you by other parties only as an estimate. We encourage you to order in a timely fashion to avoid delays caused by shipping or product availability.

Jdsgibson

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sorryville
Boyscout motto: Always Be Prepared

Sorry you've run into this situation. I keep extra cartos on-hand and order before any possibility of running out before shipment. Good luck with your shipment!
Ha! That's why this is driving me crazy. I was a boyscout. In fact, I'm taking the family camping this weekend and I hate being under prepared!
I like having backups to my backups.

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
CCV is very backed up with orders right now. I talked to andrew yesterday. Regardless hes still a good vendor that cares about his customers. He said he hates when he cant get orders out right away cause all he wants is to keep his customers happy. You gotta realize we are all human. I know it sucks(Im waiting on some cartos too) but you gotta realize it happens.
When I spoke with him he said hes been going days straight just filling orders. He also said hes giving an extra pack of cartos to all the people that had a fairly long wait. I know thats not the point, but its not just bcause hes slacking off and doesnt care. He got almost 600 orders in 2-3 days. Call him and I can guarantee he will do everything he can to help you.
Sometimes this happens. He still has some of the best prices for cartos, so I cant complain. Thats why I agree with the other person, and just order cartos early in case there is a wait.
Hope it works out for you.

Jdsgibson

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 19, 2011
Sorryville
I understand that things happen that can cause shipping to be delayed. Large volume of orders, illness, emergency etc.... But if your shipping policy is same day and it is taking you 3 days, I would suggest putting a note on the site to let people know before they place their order. Might lose a couple orders but it also might keep someone from landing back on the analogs.

mynameisrob

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 7, 2011
PH-Illadelph-IA, PA
I completely agree with that.
Id give him a call and talk to him about it.
Nothing wrong with voiceing your displeasure when they do something other than their policy states.
If nothing else, you might get a free pack of cartomizers or somethin :laugh:
I do agree though that it is a pain. If i was almost out of cartos Id prob be doing the same thing.
For future I would always try to have at least a 15 pack on hand, then if an order takes a few days longer your not totally stuck.
Thats what I do and it seems to work. I still have 3 packs of Ressurectors and placed an order on Tuesday for 15 more.
Thats why I dont care much if its held up alittle. I understand where your coming from though.

Goodluck with it and I hope you get your cartos soon!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread