What grinds my gears. (Pure Michigan review)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
I ordered from the sale today... 4 pina Colada (One of my Favorites) and The new premium juice. Saw that the Pure Michigan was still on sale, but as I hadnt tried it yet... Figured pass on it, Wait till my bottle comes in the mail which I figured could be monday or tuesday.

And then I got home from work. And there was my previous order. So I Rewicked, Popped open my Pure Michigan... And

OMGOSH ITS THE GREATEST THING IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND!!!!
Not quite. But its up there with the Mona Lisa, William Shakespeare, and democracy, And for me, Its maybe even Gooder (Sic) than shamrock . Its on par, Little better than Pina Colada, For different reasons. I must have more. I am Phoning Killer in a couple hours to Ammend my order. I need more of this beautiful, beautiful thing. Its So good.

Stupid mail. had i known...I woulda waited. Jokingly, It grinds my gears that I get to know how great this flavor is HOURS after I placed an order and left it out. Stupid mail.... lol.

More serious though, Smell is there, Smells distinctly like apple. And Strawberry. You distinctly smell each scent. It tastes like it smells, except more so. And It smells delicious, So it tastes more delicious. Its easily Top 5 of Killer juice... of all time. Must have.

Posting to site too.

Last edited:

Rat2chat2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2013
North Carolina
I didn't really understand what "grinded your gears" but glad you have juice that makes your taste buds run on all cylinders.
girl_haha.gif

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Sorry, It grinded my gears that Walt made the greatest juice, and the post delivered it AFTER I placed an order. Had I known, I would have waited. But I couldnt have known it would come today. Edited for clarity. Wish I would have got more this week.

Oh just wait... you should try a few of the prototype juices I have. I have had so much time to focus on flavors that I see each flavor getting better and better. Raz Me is one coming out soon to die for. It is a combo of that same strawberry mixed with blue raz (plus a couple other notes). So yummy!

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Walt... its like your going nuts with Strawberry.. LOL Please tell me when the pumpkin is coming. Anyways. Ill be calling u soon to see if I cant modify my order!

BUT IT'S FRIDAY!!!! Walt is feeling lazy lol, just message and I will walk over there.

Hey we have not even talked about the Holiday line up yet... I have those all done and ready to go live.

Eggnog, Peppermint Mocha, and a few others :D
... sugar plums...

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
Ok sent a message on here. and Hopefully... That Pumpkin man.. I need it... man... just gotta get me my fix... man... add a sample thats ready to buy or something. Each time I order i am all antsy, it like... what if the pumpkin comes out next week...

There is a chance it will not happen this year... I had to shelf it for now. 100% stumped...

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
aww that makes me sad... I was eagerly awaiting. you Dangle a piece of fruit like that all up in the air and then you just drop it like that. I've heard of one other Vendor that makes some. Not really interested in anything else of theirs, and not in to paying shipping in the hopes that it might be good. aw well. Just grind up some pumpkin pie, and add Some PG/ VG. You'll be good. Or use the Starbucks Pumpkin spice latte flavoring lol. order a venti with 100 extra flavor shots and no coffee or milk... lol Premium juice right there.

Last edited:

Walt83

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 9, 2013
United States
aww that makes me sad... I was eagerly awaiting. you Dangle a piece of fruit like that all up in the air and then you just drop it like that. Alice in Vapeland makes some I heard. Not really interested in anything else of hers, and not in to paying shipping in the hopes that it might be good. aw well. Just grind up some pumpkin pie, and add Some PG/ VG. You'll be good. Or use the Starbucks Pumpkin spice latte flavoring lol. order a venti with 100 extra flavor shots and no coffee or milk... lol Premium juice right there.

Ok how about this. Give me 1 week :D
I will make a beta sampler again and we will see.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
LIKE LIKE LIKE!

And this is why I order from Killer Juice.

(Bear in mind, I wasnt trying to say anything rude by Mentioning another vendor in your forum. Ill change that. I realized it after that it probably wasnt the most tactful thing. I was only saying that that vendor is the only one I've heard of. If you dont feel satisfied with it.... its cool beans. Dont push something out the door ur not 100% on)

demlevis

ECF Veteran
Mar 20, 2014
Omaha, NE
I ordered from the sale today... 4 pina Colada (One of my Favorites) and The new premium juice. Saw that the Pure Michigan was still on sale, but as I hadnt tried it yet... Figured pass on it, Wait till my bottle comes in the mail which I figured could be monday or tuesday.

And then I got home from work. And there was my previous order. So I Rewicked, Popped open my Pure Michigan... And

OMGOSH ITS THE GREATEST THING IN THE HISTORY OF MANKIND!!!!
Not quite. But its up there with the Mona Lisa, William Shakespeare, and democracy, And for me, Its maybe even Gooder (Sic) than shamrock . Its on par, Little better than Pina Colada, For different reasons. I must have more. I am Phoning Killer in a couple hours to Ammend my order. I need more of this beautiful, beautiful thing. Its So good.

Stupid mail. had i known...I woulda waited. Jokingly, It grinds my gears that I get to know how great this flavor is HOURS after I placed an order and left it out. Stupid mail.... lol.

More serious though, Smell is there, Smells distinctly like apple. And Strawberry. You distinctly smell each scent. It tastes like it smells, except more so. And It smells delicious, So it tastes more delicious. Its easily Top 5 of Killer juice... of all time. Must have.

Posting to site too.

Geez, now I'm sorry I had a work event last night, got home late, and decided not to open and sample the vapemail that arrived yesterday.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
BUT IT'S FRIDAY!!!! Walt is feeling lazy lol, just message and I will walk over there.

Hey we have not even talked about the Holiday line up yet... I have those all done and ready to go live.

Eggnog, Peppermint Mocha, and a few others :D
... sugar plums...

These all sound like they are right up my alley... hope I am in on the beta of these HINT HINT

Spencer... I think your taste buds must be seriously flawed.... nothing is better than Shamrock Shake. :p

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
Ok how about this. Give me 1 week :D
I will make a beta sampler again and we will see.
I am still trying to get punkin pie out of my son's dripper... He isn't very happy with me. Have done Dawn, vodka, baking soda/hot water, denture tabs and the ultrasonic cleaner... it is still there :D Even a strong bacco didn't cover it... Ended up putting a semi Pluid juice in there that has been steeping for about a month... has absinthe, horehound and citrus to the tune of about 30% flavoring...it is potent to the point that I dilute it wayyyy down but really like the flavor.

Spencer87

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 24, 2014
Jakarta- Indonesia
I am still trying to get punkin pie out of my son's dripper... He isn't very happy with me. .

Where did u get the pumpkin? Beta?

nothing is better than Shamrock Shake.

Its possible. I mean... I would say better, Its different. But its up there on those true flavors. its so Real. Its like I am actually vaping Strawberry and Apple... its just so realistic. Again, Think If William Shakespeare made juice. There are a few other vendors that manage to pull off the strawberry really well, but Combined with the apple... its just so good. And the apple and the Strawberry, they are both in this vape. mind u I am running low on my Shamrock. I keep lowering my nic levels. So I gotta bunch of 9MG that I gotta try to vape through even tho i am not at 6 MG. I had some 12 that I ended up tossing. It was older stuff and had turned really dark, only flavor that came out at that point was the mint.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
Oh just wait... you should try a few of the prototype juices I have. I have had so much time to focus on flavors that I see each flavor getting better and better. Raz Me is one coming out soon to die for. It is a combo of that same strawberry mixed with blue raz (plus a couple other notes). So yummy!

oh WOW :w00t: Raz Me sounds absolutely incredible.

how about a Blue Raz Dew?! ...oh man i think my head just exploded a little.

Kemosabe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Sep 21, 2011
Roe Dylin
I am still trying to get punkin pie out of my son's dripper... He isn't very happy with me. Have done Dawn, vodka, baking soda/hot water, denture tabs and the ultrasonic cleaner... it is still there :D Even a strong bacco didn't cover it... Ended up putting a semi Pluid juice in there that has been steeping for about a month... has absinthe, horehound and citrus to the tune of about 30% flavoring...it is potent to the point that I dilute it wayyyy down but really like the flavor.

what type of dripper is it? it could be the o-rings that are retaining the scent. i get elbow deep when cleaning my attys. i disassemble every part that can be disassembled, soak the tiny parts and scrub the hell out of the not-so-tiny parts using a toothbrush and toothpaste, then isopropyl alcohol 91% (higher percentages are better, but only available online from my research). the popular 70% strength is too diluted to be effective IME.

JoanJ

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 4, 2014
WV
what type of dripper is it? it could be the o-rings that are retaining the scent. i get elbow deep when cleaning my attys. i disassemble every part that can be disassembled, soak the tiny parts and scrub the hell out of the not-so-tiny parts using a toothbrush and toothpaste, then isopropyl alcohol 91% (higher percentages are better, but only available online from my research). the popular 70% strength is too diluted to be effective IME.

It was his Tobh and it was Black Remedy that finally over-rode it. It seemed to upset him more than it did me :D It is my job to make sure the kid has something to do daily... this turned into about a week of one thing and then another... Yep... was a beta tester on the punkin... really had high hopes for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread