What happend to the dose/strength ?!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

WolfMemnoch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Florida
Here was boB's post in regards to that.

We are sorry to have to announce that the highest strength joose we can offer anymore will be 24MG. We worked with an extremely e-cig friendly merchant on this and going above that level effected the rates considerably, and we'd have had to pass that along to all of the customers, when it only effect 10% or less.

We are already paying a higher rate with this new one, and now absorbing the monthly costs of 2 processors. EVERYTHING we use as supplies has increased as well, we're doing this in hopes we can hold off on a price increase. We hope everyone understands and thank everyone for the support.

Razz

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Long Island, NY
would prolly do me some good anyways....

but usually i vape a bit & put it down. where as when i first started on 18 & 24 mg dose...i had trouble getting out of bed. sat there vaping for like....15-20 min. and sipping coffee

i think i'll eat through cartos like crazy and chain vape!

i had always hoped to one day step down....but VERY slowly.
with butts i chain smoked for hours sometimes,...so i think i have a high tolerence idk

KBV made me cringe at the though of a cig. <3 this company and i will buy from them even if they raise the rate. guess i missed that email/ sry

WolfMemnoch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Florida
I had to lower mine due to an increase in vivid dreams. Add a creative/artistic mind and my occasional gaming habit into the mix and I was dreaming about some stuff the psyche department would probably love to analyze. :laugh:

24 is what I started with, dropped down after a year to 18 to see how I'd do when the dreams became too much. But I dunno. 24 to me still carries the best flavor and hit. I think the compromise to lowering is finding an aggressive flavoring mix. Like, Buttercreme at 18 is a lot gentler, versus a flavor like monkey bread, which to me is a bit more oomph.

Sipping coffee!? What is this sipping! IV DRIP STAT! ;) Likewise can't function without it.

KBV was the 3rd vendor I tried and had the most success with. Plus I really liked how they represented themselves and treated you as family. There was that creative element to it. I'm also thankful they refrain from alcohol in their mixes. Something that makes me gag now that my senses have recovered.

Maybe, to the chain. It calms down tho. You'll be fine and I'll root for ya. :)

Razz

ECF Veteran
Aug 4, 2011
Long Island, NY
Hey wolf, are you on steam? I play a lot of l4d on there. my handle is RazzTasmania. Also i am a painter so i know what you mean you mean about the dreams. Though i consider them a plus! Are you an artist?

I absolutely adore this company. I think i tried 5 vendors. Some were horrible, some just okay. I doubt there is a single flavor on KBV that i couldnt vape, let alone all the different flavors i luv. I wanna try buttercream or pecan icecream next. Also, if it isnt quite right... if i switch to dripping the flavor changes a bit and it's usually great. My fav is by far rice crispy treat =]

The customer service is also really fantastic. Little hand written notes on orderslips. Actual conversations with ppl in the company.... i cant say enough on why this company is awesome. <3

WolfMemnoch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 27, 2011
Florida
Yep I most certainly am. Tried to search ya handle but came up with no results. Feel free to hit me up there. I have L4D among others. I'm probably set for life with games thanks to their sales. Lately I've been scuttling around on WoW leveling alts and goofing around.

Been doing art since I was a young pup. Pencils, charcoal, ceramics, sculpting, pretty much anything with the occasional art show or sewn thing thrown in. Been trying to adapt to digital format. Received a Wacom pad a holiday or two ago. Still prefer the physical medium even tho digital is a bit more forgiving and in some cases faster. But the digital is handy for those moments where I need an idea out of my head NOW. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread