Status
Not open for further replies.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I was SO looking forward to seeing how many cigs I hadn't smoked and how much money I'd saved. I'm crushed. :(
Click on my banner, it will take you where you can get one like it that works. A lot of the sites hosting banners have gone by the wayside, but this one still works (For Now). :)

cookiebun

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Mar 6, 2011
Central Ohio
Thanks for the replies.
I've lost this banner so many times since i joined ECF. I don't even remember when i quit smoking or how much it cost. I give up, it's not worth it any more to have any kind of banner here. I can't even get rid of the current broken links on my "sig". According to my settings page I have no signature, there is nothing there to remove. The broken links can remain. I've never received any response the half dozen times I tried to get verified either. Par for the course.

Burnie

The Bug Man
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 1, 2009
Sunny Florida
I can't even get rid of the current broken links on my "sig". According to my settings page I have no signature, there is nothing there to remove.
It's there, but you can't see it. Put the curser in the signature box (in your signature settings), then hit backspace 10 times, then hit delete 10 times, that should remove everything, then hit save. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread