What happened to my Looper?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bman1977

ECF Veteran
Jun 3, 2014
New Jersey
I've been vaping Looper for a long time. It's always in my regular rotation. The last batch I got is off I think. It has a real floral taste to it. I normally buy it from Drip Club but the last 2 bottles ain't right. I'm using a sub tank mini and Lemo 2. It tastes even more floral out of the Lemo. Does anyone else notice this? Or am I crazy?

todd0864

ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2013
USA
I've had that happen once with a premium juice and once with a house brand juice from a local shop. Funny thing is the house brand was my first bottle of the flavor and I loved it. Went back for another bottle and another guy mixed it and it was not very good. I talked to him and he said the first bottle, the guy forgot to add in a flavor. So the bottles i got after that I made sure they didn't add that flavor part I didn't like. LOL. Sometimes they forget an ingredient and it's bad, sometimes it's a good thing. :) Happy vaping!

Rocketpunk

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Dayton, Ohio
I've had a million different fruit loops flavors, and the only one that truly, 110% nails it (it doens't taste kinda like it, it tastes EXACTLY like a bowl of Fruit Loops with milk) is Perfect Circle by Cereal City Vapes. Also, their Milkenberry is the best Crunchberry with milk flavor I've ever had, either.

http://www.hometownvapor.com/

newvaper92

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 28, 2015
Jackson, Michigan
Tastes change, juices vary from batch to batch... I had a similar experience with a "premium" juice... First bottle (a few months ago) was AWESOME, didn't buy it for a while, then bought another bottle because the first one was so good, all I got from that bottle was a nicotine buzz (I think it was stronger than labeled as 6mg!) flavor was completely different and tasted like perfume. Don't know if it was a bad (or not so great) batch or my tastes changed, but doubt I'll be buying it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread