What happened to my throat hit?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobothebikie

Sep 12, 2010
Australia
Hey Y'all!

Back again with another vaping mystery.

It's been a totally awesome 3 weeks analog free. With a fresh delivery of some of the amazing Ms. T's liquid (which I will write up as soon as I get the posts up!), I'm in snickerdoodle heaven.

So after yielding some interesting results from my previous thread on 'phantom' vapor, another mystery is striking. My throat hit has disappeared!

Not sure whats going on here, but wondering if anyone else has the same experience... I tried cleaning my atty's per the video posted in my previous post, even tried a new Mega atty on the ego fresh out of the box. Trying a variety of juices, but I can't seem to get the same throat hit that I got from my first blissful week of vaping.

I'm direct dripping 2-3 drops at a time, but also tried carto's and regular carts, and its just not doing the trick. Have I some how just gotten used to it? Is there a better juice or setup that will deliver more of a throat hit? Curious to hear any other experiences from some old timers!

Thanks guys!

deback

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 25, 2010
Michigan
Have you done anything different from when you were getting THs and when you didn't get THs?

Any change in juice vendors?

Any change in PG/VG proportions when ordering juice?

Any change in batteries?

Are you not getting THs all the time or just sometimes? (I sometimes have an hour or three every day when I can't get THs, until I quit vaping for a few minutes and let my throat rest. It's like my throat goes numb after vaping too much for too long.)

We need to know what you were doing and using when you had THs and what you're doing and using when you quit getting THs.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread