What happened to my Yami Kamurai?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 6, 2020
I used this for a long time. Before you think ill stop you now, its not vaporz tongue, not change of tanks or wicking, no more or less nic, no changes. I have noticed since 4 previous bottles, since June that it just tastes awful now. I've gone off of it for a month and tried it again on a same sort of weather day "yes it kinda has a roll in taste" and still tastes the same ever since my June bottle. Now its just sitting on the shelf, amongst 20 other I never go to again bottles.

Is it just me or something?

Reactions: stols001

Ryedan

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2012
Ontario, Canada
In my experience taste is a very 'interesting' and very subjective thing. Sometimes when I try a new juice it can seem very nice for a while, then it changes and I either lose interest in it or I find it becomes noticeably nicer.

IMO there are a few issues in play here. Juice flavor profiles change as it ages (steeps). Sometimes that change can be for the better and sometimes it gets worse. It can also be my setup, the coil ages from use and the wick changes because there is more 'crud' in it. Both of these will change the flavor profile. I also find that I get used to one juice after vaping it exclusively for a while and that kinda numbs my perception of its flavor. Having a couple or three different flavors going in multiple setups so I can switch them out regularly pretty much eliminates this one.

It's also possible that your juice recipe is changing. I make my own so that's all on me. You're buying ready made so you get what the manufacturer makes.

Best of luck with it @USArmyVetLivingAustralia :cool:

• Agree
Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread