What happened to the DSE901?

Status
Not open for further replies.

benryanau

Oct 21, 2011
Australia
Thanks for the reply. I'm hoping you keep the same range of 901/510 products as you used to. The 901 and 510 are ideal starters for first-timers, which is where I've seen the most demand. I was relying on EM to start up my small e-cig reseller business - having a solid supplier is key to success. Bit frustrated cause I just got comfy enough with EM as my supplier to start the business. Can't justify the time or expense to evaluate another supplier (test orders, product eval, pricing calcs etc)... Wasn't sure if it's a stock issue, website content issue, or if EM has decided to stop selling 901/510 products. Anyway I'd be keen to know what's happening. Cheers

EMRocks

ECF Veteran
Sep 27, 2010
Youngstown, Ohio
Thanks for the reply. I'm hoping you keep the same range of 901/510 products as you used to. The 901 and 510 are ideal starters for first-timers, which is where I've seen the most demand. I was relying on EM to start up my small e-cig reseller business - having a solid supplier is key to success. Bit frustrated cause I just got comfy enough with EM as my supplier to start the business. Can't justify the time or expense to evaluate another supplier (test orders, product eval, pricing calcs etc)... Wasn't sure if it's a stock issue, website content issue, or if EM has decided to stop selling 901/510 products. Anyway I'd be keen to know what's happening. Cheers

In that case, you might want to inquire with Selina about a wholesale order. If you're planning to buy in large bulk, they always sell in bulk (large enough for wholesale bulk) cheaper than the prices on the website.

benryanau

Oct 21, 2011
Australia
Yeah that was the plan, actually I think it was Selina who said a while ago that wholesale was available. When I saw the discount 10-pks of Joye starter kits etc I suspected I'd come to the right place. However I'm still starting out, staying in retail quantities until things ramp up. The reason I got a shock when went back to the website was, most of the product I wanted to stock-up to get going.. wasn't there anymore! Anyway if you could ask for me about the future of the lowend/starter products I'd appreciate it. Thanks mate ben

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread