What happened to Zamplebox's YouTube?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adomizer

May 4, 2021
I didn't know they had a YT, only a delivery service we'd try to convince folks to avoid :(.

Sorry ;).
No prob. Oh', I see. I had no idea. Why so? I never ordered e-juice online. Just at vape shops.

They had these quirky YouTube videos with these two guys rating bad e-juices and pairing e-juices with beers. These kind of videos aren't so bad.

smacuser

Total Member
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    No prob. Oh', I see. I had no idea. Why so? I never ordered e-juice online. Just at vape shops.

They gathered a buzz back when their service became online. After a while their selection became kind of shoddy and the profile you'd sign up for didn't always work out. After that, more folks started noticing the dates on their juices being kind of old, like they were pushing loss-leaders.

had these quirky YouTube videos with these two guys rating bad e-juices and pairing e-juices with beers. These kind of videos aren't so bad.
    Okay, yeah, I remember those guys. Everyone's taste is different. A lot of folks would probably cringe at what I think of as entertainment. lol.

Adomizer

May 4, 2021
    They gathered a buzz back when their service became online. After a while their selection became kind of shoddy and the profile you'd sign up for didn't always work out. After that, more folks started noticing the dates on their juices being kind of old, like they were pushing loss-leaders.

Okay, yeah, I remember those guys. Everyone's taste is different. A lot of folks would probably cringe at what I think of as entertainment. lol.
    I guess you can say I was entertained by the commitment to vape. When I decided to start vaping. I wanted to vape with the most convenience, and look as non-hassle doing it. I bought the smallest mod ELeaf I can buy and it was bad. The coils got burnt and it leaked. That was years ago. I vaped the JUUL and that was hit or miss. I'm back with vaping with the newest VUSE alto pod system. It can produce a lot of vape and you can mouth to lung or take lung hits. The pods are big and you can refill them.

Reactions: smacuser

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    I have a Vuse I use as a road dog, been through about 4 pods in the last year. I doubt anyone will argue with me about being a lazy vapor. I have a Pico I ordered that's been parked at the bottom cardboard heap in Kummin, China for over a month.

Oh yay. I just checked, it just made it to SF! :vapor:

Adomizer

May 4, 2021
    I have a Vuse I use as a road dog, been through about 4 pods in the last year. I doubt anyone will argue with me about being a lazy vapor. I have a Pico I ordered that's been parked at the bottom cardboard heap in Kummin, China for over a month.

Oh yay. I just checked, it just made it to SF! :vapor:

4 pods in a year? You have a regular pod or mod system you use more?

Honestly, good luck with the Eleaf Pico. Mine didn't last long. The coils got burnt, the tank leaked, and the recharge port broke. If I can get a cheap mod like a better Eleaf I might get It, but mods are more for flavor chasers. My state just banned flavored e-cigarettes, and you have to invest a lot of time and money to find that right e-liquid.
    Hi

smacuser

Total Member
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jan 22, 2012
    Vape Hartwell, GA
    4 pods in a year? You have a regular pod or mod system you use more?
    I have my 3 year old war-torn Pico in hand right now. It often goes to the beach and is constantly doused with juice. Mind you, I never buy my mods for their tanks, those I buy separately. Most kits seemed to be paired with a loss leader tank. My Pico has a removable battery that I charge in a separate charger. Don't use the USB port, unless in an emergency, like going on a trip, or doing firmware updates.

My other mods include the Coolfire 4, Swag 2, Asmodus Colossal and Innokin Sensis, among others. Since I vape mouth-to-lung, my go-to atomizers (RTAs) include the Berserker Mini, Kayfun Prime, and Innokin Ares 2. With these, you'll need to wind your own coils and cut your own wicks.

As for eliquid, I make my own. I gravitate towards tobaccos, but bakery and dessert flavors are a close second.

Last edited:
    • Agree
    Reactions: Izan
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread