The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What has everyone been up to??

Discussion in 'Vapeheads of Eastern Washington' started by BOOMH, Jan 15, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. BOOMH

BOOMH Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    What has everyone been up to? Any new stuff (atty, cartos, tanks, juice, mods, etc..)?

I just brought a new mod today after vaping my SS Mini Vtube for 5-6 months. I got the Vision Variable Voltage Transformer Mod. I believe Zombie Juice calls it different like the eGo something... But I got it from there. So far it is amazing! The throat hit is very good. Very impress and loving it so far! As for juice(s), I am currently using all Zombie Juices: 2x Zombie RY4, Huckleberry Chill (Had them create this for me), and Strawberry Halls. Finally got off my regular dekang Menthol and starting to explore different flavors.

Future stuff: Looking at getting a couple tanks, Vivi Nova, different cartos, boba bounty, gorilla juice and etc...

Hope to hear from everyone else to see how everyone is doing and whats new!!

2. jadams13

jadams13 Full Member Verified Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Spokane, WA
    crickets...

I'm just a lowly n00b, so everything is new to me :) Awfully quiet in this whole sub...

3. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    It wasn't too bad before. lol Everyone was involved and active on here just dont know what happen..

4. jadams13

jadams13 Full Member Verified Member

Jan 30, 2013
    Spokane, WA
    So, for lack of starting a new thread (and since I have your attention here :)) is there a REAL shop in town? One that doesn't just sell relabeled knock-offs?

5. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    It's a real store. They really make their own juice. They do have their own e cigarette called the Zeus. They customer make and fix stuff. If you want to know more and get information from people in person who have been doing this cigarette for a long time talk to them. They are pretty known on ecf here and other forums. They used to be just an online store but recently decided to own their own store. If you tried some juices in town or even from some online vendors you will notice a huge difference when you try their stuff. Better yet if you have a particular flavor you like or want you can talk to them and They can possibly make it for you. They made me my huckleberry chill (huckleberry + menthol). The owners daughter make a few samples and Let me test and see which one was best for me. They are very helpful and good people. Very friendly and willing to always help.

6. BOOMH

Jan 16, 2012
    SPOKANE
    Sorry, I forgot to mention the name of the shop. Zombie juice. On pines 2 blocks north of i90 behind 7eleven.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.