• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What has everyone been up to??

Status
Not open for further replies.

BOOMH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
SPOKANE
What has everyone been up to? Any new stuff (atty, cartos, tanks, juice, mods, etc..)?

I just brought a new mod today after vaping my SS Mini Vtube for 5-6 months. I got the Vision Variable Voltage Transformer Mod. I believe Zombie Juice calls it different like the eGo something... But I got it from there. So far it is amazing! The throat hit is very good. Very impress and loving it so far! As for juice(s), I am currently using all Zombie Juices: 2x Zombie RY4, Huckleberry Chill (Had them create this for me), and Strawberry Halls. Finally got off my regular dekang Menthol and starting to explore different flavors.

Future stuff: Looking at getting a couple tanks, Vivi Nova, different cartos, boba bounty, gorilla juice and etc...

Hope to hear from everyone else to see how everyone is doing and whats new!!

BOOMH

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 16, 2012
SPOKANE
It's a real store. They really make their own juice. They do have their own e cigarette called the Zeus. They customer make and fix stuff. If you want to know more and get information from people in person who have been doing this cigarette for a long time talk to them. They are pretty known on ecf here and other forums. They used to be just an online store but recently decided to own their own store. If you tried some juices in town or even from some online vendors you will notice a huge difference when you try their stuff. Better yet if you have a particular flavor you like or want you can talk to them and They can possibly make it for you. They made me my huckleberry chill (huckleberry + menthol). The owners daughter make a few samples and Let me test and see which one was best for me. They are very helpful and good people. Very friendly and willing to always help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread