Status
Not open for further replies.

JoeDerty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
Carrollton, Georgia, United States
What the heck i just wanted to quit smoking!!!!! Its like a zombie Apocalypse! Every friend that has taken a hit off my Ecig has been infected with this! my symptoms are I have to find the best juice, mod, Atomiser, Clearomizer, tank, volt, watt, etc... anything to make the best vape possible! Man i love the Vape world!!!

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
in order to find the perfect vape, i will be starting by taking a stab at diy to custom tailor juices to my liking... assuming that i will be able to accommodate this, my next step will be rebuilding coils... i have been looking extensively into all of this... hopefully i will be able to convince my dear wife into letting me get my svd sooner rather than later... (part of the reason i have been scouring to find other classified e cig sales to attempt at getting one used to save on cost...) its not that i dislike my ego vv2 mega, i just want a better set up...

JoeDerty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
It sort of sucks when you hit on a bad juice, though.

Man, this Violet I got in a sampler is NASTAY! Bleaugh.
i just saw your post were thinking alike! ive been on a good roll with juice. i found out the hard way im allergic to PG. my throat got so swollen i could barely breath. So i tried 100% VG not knowing anything about that juice i did a ton of research and made a post on here and made a list of everyone's favorites. Im happy so far. As of now Boba's Bounty is my daily vape and GJ.

JoeDerty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
in order to find the perfect vape, i will be starting by taking a stab at diy to custom tailor juices to my liking... assuming that i will be able to accommodate this, my next step will be rebuilding coils... i have been looking extensively into all of this... hopefully i will be able to convince my dear wife into letting me get my svd sooner rather than later... (part of the reason i have been scouring to find other classified e cig sales to attempt at getting one used to save on cost...) its not that i dislike my ego vv2 mega, i just want a better set up.

Im just using a Ego C Twist. Im trying to upgrade to a Mod. more than likely a Provari. The problem is i keep spending extra money on juice, and atomizers and tanks. I wanted to try to DIY liquid but being allergic to PG it seems a lot harder to make my own 100% vg. where have you had the best luck with learning on making your own coils?

cmdebrecht

ECF Veteran
Aug 19, 2013
Saint Louis, Missouri
What the heck i just wanted to quit smoking!!!!! Its like a zombie Apocalypse! Every friend that has taken a hit off my Ecig has been infected with this! my symptoms are I have to find the best juice, Mod, Atomiser, Clearomizer, tank, volt, watt, etc... anything to make the best vape possible! Man i love the Vape world!!!

Oh it is fun, isn't it?!

Sane Asylum

ECF Veteran
Sep 20, 2013
Maryland, USA
I think a lot of smokers may have OCD tendencies. We can't help our compulsions sometimes.

I'm in a good place right now as far as equipment. I like what I have....for now. I can't help reading liquid reviews. I may even go to a website to check it out. And then I tell myself, "Sane, back away from the computer. You have stuff you haven't even tried yet. All those liquids will still be there tomorrow." It's been working for, like, four days except for that order for more nicotine that I placed yesterday just in case the FDA bans everything. And maybe a third spinner would be a good thing to have just in case.....

Myrany

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 14, 2013
Louisiana
I have been recoiling things myself and making my own juice since the end of my first month vaping. It is not as hard as it looks.

Some basics of DIY juice.
The videos on this page are good. Just realize you do not need THEIR kit. The process is basically the same though. One Stop DIY Shop Videos

For making coils I would tell you to hunt up PBusardo videos for whatever head or atomizer you are using. Once again not hard but better to get something specific to your gear.

Wickeddeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 11, 2013
JBLM
Im just using a Ego C Twist. Im trying to upgrade to a Mod. more than likely a Provari. The problem is i keep spending extra money on juice, and atomizers and tanks. I wanted to try to DIY liquid but being allergic to PG it seems a lot harder to make my own 100% vg. where have you had the best luck with learning on making your own coils?

youtube, i posted a thread on rebuilding coils a while back and i got a few good links... grimmgreen has a great video on there about it... then there is like the vape lady... i am actually going to try her method... i use kanger products. kanger uses a 2mm wick with two 1mm placed on top as flavor wicks... she uses 1 3mm wick for the coil no flavor wicks... if i can get it to work with no gurgle, that would be awesome...

JoeDerty

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 28, 2013
It tastes like ......lol

Well i got it in today and im not pleased! maybe in a week after it steeps itll taste better. The first time i tried Boba's bounty i didnt like it. a week later i was hooked and its now my favorite so far along with GJ. 90ml later im going to order the 100ml bottle friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread