What has the easiest draw and most vapor?

Which has the easiest draw and most vapor?

• Joye 510

• M401

• DSE801

• DSE901

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Bill

ECF Veteran
The people voting for the 510 have never tried an 801. I'm sorry. The 801 has a much easier draw, and alot more vapor than the 510. This poll is going to be horribly skewed because of the 510's popularity.

No, I've not tried the 801. I will get myself an 801 and give it a try.

Zofryer

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 4, 2009
Near DC
zofryer.com
No, I've not tried the 801. I will get myself an 801 and give it a try.

There's a caveat here. Easy Draw and Vapor production (and cart capacity) are the only things the 801 has over the 510. The 510 produces a warmer hit, more throat hit, and generally an experience more similar to analogs. That's the main reason I gift a good friend trying to quit with a 510 kit now. However, the poll is asking specifically about draw and vapor production. 801 wins hands down.

Uncle Bill

ECF Veteran
There's a caveat here. Easy Draw and Vapor production (and cart capacity) are the only things the 801 has over the 510. The 510 produces a warmer hit, more throat hit, and generally an experience more similar to analogs. That's the main reason I gift a good friend trying to quit with a 510 kit now. However, the poll is asking specifically about draw and vapor production. 801 wins hands down.

Yeah, I'm very happy with the 510.

I just found a thread that compares the 801 with the M201. I have the M201 and it certainly is good for vapor and has an easy-ish draw. Bottom line? The 510 with passthrough plugged into a USB wall adapter is the best in my opinion for taste, ease of draw, vapor production, and it's a smaller/lighter device.

Kelemvor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 12, 2009
Germany NRW
i backup elendil, the stick is something special 801, this is a nice trick janty did on the thread together with their atomizers.

i have a kissbox too and can compare directly, even with the same atomizer the stick is easier to draw with more vapor.

and the kissbox is really not the baddest 801 ;)

[edit]
for clarification i used 801, 801 on a stick, Greencig cartomizers, Dura, 401, ruyancigar
and some cheap dealxtreme cigar and cigarette.

Last edited:

DonDaBoomVape

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Jun 5, 2009
South Florida
www.VapingGuides.com
Ditto to what Zof said (both times). This will likely turn out to be a poll of "what PV are you using?"

For example, I've used a KR808D-1 and the 801 (and one other), but not the 510. Of those two, the 801 is the clear winner (and the one I voted for).

The "one other" is my Prodigy (with 801 atomizer) ... and it is *my* Prodigy; you can't have it! :) For vapor production: well, duh!

BTW, 801 afficionados might be interested in knowing that an 801 manual battery is now available! [See my post in the 801 subforum.]

flobiwan

ECF Veteran
Jul 20, 2009
I have a 4072 which I hear is basically the same as the 801. How does vapor production compare between those two? For some reason, my 4072 seems to produce a lot more vapor when I'm sitting inside the house than when I'm driving (with the windows rolled up). I can't figure out why but I'm new at this so I'm sure there's an obvious explanation.

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
The people voting for the 510 have never tried an 801. I'm sorry. The 801 has a much easier draw, and alot more vapor than the 510. This poll is going to be horribly skewed because of the 510's popularity. You might as well ask on a Ford Mustang forum what car is faster, the Mustang or the Corvette.
one post ahead of you mentions a 510 and you're already defensive.............sounds like overcompensating to me

happily

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 25, 2009
anchorage, ak
Ditto to what Zof said (both times). This will likely turn out to be a poll of "what PV are you using?"

For example, I've used a KR808D-1 and the 801 (and one other), but not the 510. Of those two, the 801 is the clear winner (and the one I voted for).

The "one other" is my Prodigy (with 801 atomizer) ... and it is *my* Prodigy; you can't have it! :) For vapor production: well, duh!

BTW, 801 afficionados might be interested in knowing that an 801 manual battery is now available! [See my post in the 801 subforum.]
so you agree in the overcompensating because you know your favorite will lose even though you never tried a 510..............interesting!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread