Status
Not open for further replies.

dionysuskiss

Cloud Dancer
ECF Veteran
Nov 28, 2014
Dallas,Texas
Oh boy, let's see...
ReuleauxRX200, smok X Cube II, 2 King mech clones, Velocity Mini, Samurai rda Clone, smok tfv4, Herakles Plus, 175ft wire (different gauges),10 18650s, and 2 wraps.
And as soon as the black Aromamizer goes on pre-order, I'm going to nab that. Gotta love overtime pay and Black Friday sales;)

Mowgli

Runs with scissors
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 25, 2013
Taxachusetts
Last week I got my 3rd (used) Boxer mod and 6 more bottles from Flavor West
This week I got another liter of 100mg Nude Nic & 6 NN flavors
A couple of hours ago I ordered another 3 liters of 100mg TH from Vapers Tek (for $75 total inc shipping!) & another dozen 8oz blue glass bottles/caps from Packaging Options Direct
I'll buy a dozen packs of Crown Coils with the right sale if I can verify that they're from the new batch

Last edited:
Reactions: roxynoodle

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
So far we bought:

2 Dicodes Dani extreme from svapobar.it, on sale for 50 euro, usuall price is 150 euro
1 Dovpo E-LVT from gearbest. On sale for $22, normally it's about $50
25 Coils for the Kanger subtank from gearbest, on sale for $4,75 a pack, normal they are about $10 a pack
1 UD Vape bag from Gearbest, on sale for $12 normal they are about $28
30m of wire from Gearbest, on sale for $2, normal it's about $6
1 subtank mini mini clone from fasttech, $10, normal they are $11, so not really a great deal, but needed an extra one :)

But it's not just for me...it also for my GF :)...yes really!:rolleyes:

Ooh and bought me an extra Kabuki with a SS tank at cremedevape, they had 15% discount....but didn't notice it until after I ordered....DOH!

Wow on the Dani extremes!

Reactions: drugarth

edyle

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 23, 2013
Port-of-Spain, Trinidad & Tobago
I went a little nuts :p

From VapeNW: Sig 150W tc, 2 Sig 75Ws and 2 istick 100Ws.

From Vapor Kings: Yihi sx Mini M class

From Walmart tonight: freezer for nic
46209-Its-Beginning-To-Look-Alot-Like-Christmas.jpg

roxynoodle

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Ohio
I still need to replace some old batteries, too, but its going to have to wait. I've lost a couple of Samsungs recently. They just up and died on me. I have old vtc5s that only last 60% as long as they used to. Now here's the funny one: I have 5 old Efests that were my first batteries. I bought them before I knew any better. But, they're all still going strong!

HighPlainsPuffer

Jul 9, 2015
in flux
whew just finished black Friday shopping...

just added a bunch of diy mixing supplies, flavors, and 500 ml of nicotine; an aromomizer, another bellus, and another velocity clone; and 300 ml's of juice. definitely saved a bunch of money, and have been looking for an aromomizer in the 6ml variety for a while from an American shipper, so pretty stoked to try it out!

I really wanted another 100+ watt mod, but since I've got a bunch already I'm holding off until I decide on what I want :D so maybe i'll order something else later!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread