What have you guys done to me!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

jazzguy

ECF Veteran
Jan 20, 2010
Plano Tx
Wow. So I entered the vaping world on Friday afternoon when my first order came in (UU manual kit, extra auto batt, 10 boxes of carts, plus extras!) As an aside, when I opened the package, I was FLOORED to find thoughtful extras included. I was not expecting such a thing, and had no idea that was 'normal' for VFL. Never have I ordered something (especially at a very fair price, and even used a coupon code) and found bonus items, much less something so thoughtful and appropriate (rather than random stuff to clean out overstock). That in itself speaks volumes about what kind of guy Steve is and what kind of company he's created.

And here it is Monday, and I've just placed ANOTHER order! :shock:

This time, I'm trying lots of new flavors (you guys keep making my mouth water with your descriptions) and some juices and blanks to try my hand at refilling (and of course the Taryn Spin)...

I'm sold. The product quality is top notch, the service with this company is unparalleled by any company I've EVER dealt with, and the community here has welcomed me so warmly that in the few days since joining, I already feel like part of a family.

Thank you Steve, Mark, the rest of the V4L crew, and the wonderful, funny, incredibly helpful people here in the community. This is clearly one of the best decisions I've ever made.

I know I'm not saying anything here that hasn't been said a thousand times, and I'm sorry if it grinds your gears to read stuff like this over and over. But I just had to say thank you.

I'm SMILIN!

Mariano

ECF Veteran
Nov 25, 2009
usa
Wow. So I entered the vaping world on Friday afternoon when my first order came in (UU manual kit, extra auto batt, 10 boxes of carts, plus extras!) As an aside, when I opened the package, I was FLOORED to find thoughtful extras included. I was not expecting such a thing, and had no idea that was 'normal' for VFL. Never have I ordered something (especially at a very fair price, and even used a coupon code) and found bonus items, much less something so thoughtful and appropriate (rather than random stuff to clean out overstock). That in itself speaks volumes about what kind of guy Steve is and what kind of company he's created.

This time, I'm trying lots of new flavors (you guys keep making my mouth water with your descriptions) and some juices and blanks to try my hand at refilling (and of course the Taryn Spin)...

I'm sold. The product quality is top notch, the service with this company is unparalleled by any company I've EVER dealt with, and the community here has welcomed me so warmly that in the few days since joining, I already feel like part of a family.

Thank you Steve, Mark, the rest of the V4L crew, and the wonderful, funny, incredibly helpful people here in the community. This is clearly one of the best decisions I've ever made.

I know I'm not saying anything here that hasn't been said a thousand times, and I'm sorry if it grinds your gears to read stuff like this over and over. But I just had to say thank you.

I'm SMILIN!

We never get tired of read this kind of comments, this is what keep us going in the right direction....

Thanks for the complements and we are glad you are enjoying your vaping experience.

Cheers:D

Southern-Vapor

ECF Veteran
Jan 11, 2010
southeast GA
It does become a bit addictive. I'll get my order on Wednesday or Thursday, and by Sunday night I've already got a full shopping cart.

I agree with your thoughts on customer service. I don't impress easily, but V4L far surpasses my expectations.

And you're correct in that this is a great bunch of fellow vapers who are very willing to help others out. It was definitely a deciding factor when I chose V4L for my first e-cig.

Happy vaping!!!

stease101

Jan 19, 2010
Lancaster, PA

I'm SMILIN!

i agree, started friday as well and placed another order. im sold and sold 3 friends to v4l.....

thanks v4l, ya changed my life for the better.....

Desertfremen

ECF Veteran
Dec 20, 2009
MI
Yup, this is what happens. I, too, am not easily impressed either, but V4L is outstanding. oh wait: OUTSTANDING!!!!!!!

LOL! I'm only a little more than a mo in and I've definitely spent my money and quite a few orders already. But I really like trying all the wonderful flavours.

I figure, I'll go all out now, get the flavours that really make me drool then afterwards it will just be upkeep of personal stock and any new flavours I may wish to try.

Welcome to "Mailman Stalkers Anonymous"

Have Fun!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread