Status
Not open for further replies.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Let me know what you think of that. If you like it, I'll try a bottle with my next AVE order. I just ordered 100ml of Boba's (just got it this week), so it will be a while before my next order.

I'm sorta liking it so far. Jury is still out. It's very pleasant and easy to vape but has just a slight soapy feel to it. But not to a disgusting level. GT sent it to me months ago and I'm just now getting to it.

bivie

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2012
Damon, TX near Houston
BobbyIvie.com
Hate to be traitorous...right at this moment I am vaping some GeJ's, Vita Bella. I don't vape HHV 100% of the time. But I do 85% of the time. If nothing else, I can honestly say I have tried lots of juice vendors and many, many flavors and the HHV line remains far and away my favorite flavor line.

If we didn't vape other stuff, we might not recognize nor appreciate the quality of HHV. Besides,
no one can blame you for vaping GeJ.

icepoet

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 31, 2012
Houston, Texas, United States
I'm sorta liking it so far. Jury is still out. It's very pleasant and easy to vape but has just a slight soapy feel to it. But not to a disgusting level. GT sent it to me months ago and I'm just now getting to it.

Not too disgusting? Man, I gotta try that lol ;)

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

bivie

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Jul 17, 2012
Damon, TX near Houston
BobbyIvie.com
Huntsman, legend and pirates booty just came in the mail yesterday. Legend is an easy ADV so I got 50ml. Huntsman and PB are new to me and they are both superb. I think huntsman is my favorite juice yet.

So what are you vaping right now - right this minute - any HHV?

spaceballsrules

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2011
North Carolina, USA

Robino1

Resting in Peace
ECF Veteran
Sep 7, 2012
Treasure Coast, Florida
Nuttin' wrong with that Robin. You can't lose. The juice horizon can be an expensive adventure into disappointment.

That's what stops me, fear. I've had just too many ugh to meh juices. There's just too many out there and to find a jewel? I love my HHV and now that I have the NET's too.... I'm good :D

Chakris

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Aug 22, 2012
Bangkok, Thailand
Well, to start off, I've been rocking Oompa in my VMod the last two days - can't believe I vaped the whole thing! This tank is 9ml (but I fill it with about 8) and just refilled late this morning when it got down to the last ml or so. Whoa, 7 ml in one day and I was switching off with other flavors to boot!!!

Other flavors include, Booty, Dipity, and GA Peach T. all in T3's and eGo Twists.

Gotta say that the Vapage AMG Hybrid attomizers are kick a..! IMO, Beats the HH.357 by a mile, at least when attached to the VMod. HH.357 are great by themselves.

I'm not impressed by the Silo cartomizer at all. meh (I have very bad luck with cartos)

Last edited:

Thepinfamily

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 18, 2013
Virginia
So what are you vaping right now - right this minute - any HHV?

Right this minute it's heavenly tobacco. The last 10min stretch was legend. In 10min ill switch to pirates booty. Killed my 6ml sample of huntsman in about 48 hours. Time to order big. I wouldn't even consider ordering from someone other than HHV. I'm not going to go play juice roulette when all of HHV tobaccos are winners. Ill stick with the sure thing.

Bronze

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 19, 2012
Well, to start off, I've been rocking Oompa in my VMod the last two days - can't believe I vaped the whole thing! This tank is 9ml (but I fill it with about 8) and just refilled late this morning when it got down to the last ml or so. Whoa, 7 ml in one day and I was switching off with other flavors to boot!!!

Other flavors include, Booty, Dipity, and GA Peach T. all in T3's and eGo Twists.

Gotta say that the Vapage AMG Hybrid attomizers are kick a..! IMO, Beats the HH.357 by a mile, at least when attached to the VMod. HH.357 are great by themselves.

I'm not impressed by the Silo cartomizer at all. meh (I have very bad luck with cartos)

I saw where they said you have to refill the VMOD when the bottle gets down to 1/3rd. Interesting take on the 357. Why do you prefer the Vapage hybrid?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread