What I did with my winnings...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elwin

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2009
Missouri, USA
Yep - I've already spent my anniversary contest winnings.
And yes, winning it makes me as giddy as a 14 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert.

:laugh:

Anyway, I thought that since I was fortunate enough to win, I'd use that opportunity to give someone else a chance at trying an e-cig, and maybe breaking the analog habit.

So, I've ordered some disposable 510 kits, along with a complete joye 510 kit, and I'm going to be giving some of them away at the local senior center and to a neighbor who seems to be truly interested in quitting cigarettes.

Oh, and while that gives me a certain amount of pride, I made sure that I stocked up on plenty of juice and carts and the like for myself, as well as getting some new flavors to try out.

I may be a nice guy, but I'm not a saint...

:p

evilfrog

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 14, 2011
portland OR
Well done sir! I thought about doing the same if I had won.... but I probably would have just increased my stash to Zombie Apocalypse levels.
I recently gave someone a start-up kit and a nice selection of tobacco juices (pure-cig and amer-spirit in various mg) but she won't even try it. I guess I should have gone the disposable route instead of wasting $75. Live and learn.
I hope you have better luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread