What I hate about a ProVari

Status
Not open for further replies.

Baditude

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Apr 8, 2012
Ridgeway, Ohio
Uh oh. You're beginning to sound like one of them fanboys.

goc.gif

He has been chosen. He is one of us. He is ProVarinati.

Coelli

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 5, 2014
Los Angeles, CA
People like to call the ProVari the Cadillac of PV's and I completely disagree. It's the F-150 of PV's. There is absolutely no fluff on the device. Everything has a purpose and that purpose is to consistently vape and vape well. It's a work horse. A professional grade work horse maybe, but a work horse nonetheless.

Yes, exactly. I just bought my third Provari tonight (a Mini, for travel or times when I don't have pockets and want to throw it in a smaller purse/bag). My boyfriend was the one who broke me out of my analysis paralysis when I wanted to step up from an eGo. I was torn because of the cost, but the Provari had such a good reputation... he finally said "Just get the Provari. You're going to get there anyway." So I did, and a week later he got one.

He's a mechanic, and has a passion for good tools. He mostly buys Snap-on tools even though he gets the same kind of flak over them that Provari owners get for owning Provaris. He prefers Snap-on because they're very good quality, American made (with some exceptions), unlikely to break in the middle of a job, have a good resale value, and if there's ever a problem it's taken care of by his Snap-on rep. Sure, he could go to Harbor Freight, or even buy Craftsman, but Snap-on offers a quality that the others don't. He's very happy with the Provari because he sees it as a tool and as far as mods go, it's the Snap-on equivalent. As you said, its purpose is to consistently vape and vape well and it does that for sure.

RebelGolfer72

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2010
Pittsburgh, PA
Yes, exactly. I just bought my third Provari tonight (a Mini, for travel or times when I don't have pockets and want to throw it in a smaller purse/bag). My boyfriend was the one who broke me out of my analysis paralysis when I wanted to step up from an eGo. I was torn because of the cost, but the Provari had such a good reputation... he finally said "Just get the Provari. You're going to get there anyway." So I did, and a week later he got one.

He's a mechanic, and has a passion for good tools. He mostly buys Snap-on tools even though he gets the same kind of flak over them that Provari owners get for owning Provaris. He prefers Snap-on because they're very good quality, American made (with some exceptions), unlikely to break in the middle of a job, have a good resale value, and if there's ever a problem it's taken care of by his Snap-on rep. Sure, he could go to Harbor Freight, or even buy Craftsman, but Snap-on offers a quality that the others don't. He's very happy with the Provari because he sees it as a tool and as far as mods go, it's the Snap-on equivalent. As you said, its purpose is to consistently vape and vape well and it does that for sure.

I think on the lines of Apple computer/iPhone. Sure the PC/Android has more bells and whistles, can be configured a million ways, and seem more versatile-- but the Apple device just does what it needs to, does it well, and does it reliably. And you soon realize what features you really need, and use daily are there, and the other things are just fluff, that is there to just sell product

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gato del Jugo

ProVarinati
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2013
US o' A
The ZNA, though, that bad boy is a beast.....Very unique looking and super solid. About $100 more than I was ready to spend though.

Agreed.. would have loved to get my hands on a brand-new Limited :drool:

The power's a bit higher than my normal vape range, but I'm sure I'd quickly get accustomed to that with one

Not like I have the vape budget these days, and a 2nd ProVari would come 1st.. but I'm sure it's worth every penny

It's okay to be in 2 cults at the same time, right? :D

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory

The power's a bit higher than my normal vape range, but I'm sure I'd quickly get accustomed to that with one

Not like I have the vape budget these days, and a 2nd ProVari would come 1st.. but I'm sure it's worth every penny

Even more than that! I'm also a Reonaut, part of the Phidias Phamily and on Team Bobo.

Steamer861

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 13, 2014
Canada
Thats what everyone says at first :) but know this one is never enough!

[QUOTE As far as getting a second ProVari? Let's not get all banana sandwich here. I'm not a big fan going out in public with a $180.00 mod in my pocket. I know how I am. I can afford to lose a $40.00 mod much more than a $180.00 mod. The MVP is still my go to travel and out and about mod. I love not having to worry about batteries, it lasts all day, it hits my Kayfun like a tank. I see my MVP's getting just as much if not more use than the Provari. The V3 is for when I'm out and I feel like sporting a tube instead of a box. The ProVari is my chill out and relax at home vape. I'm rocking my Kayfun on it while I type.[/QUOTE]

Train2

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2013
CA, USA
There are several people with both Provarnati and Reonaut patches...not a problem!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread