Status
Not open for further replies.

Sloth Tonight

CF Moderator
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 25, 2014
NY
Thanks for the input. I’ve done a little research and supposedly, the small amount of thc in the hemp flower shouldn’t be enough to cause a failed test. I’m gonna have to think carefully about it. Certainly don’t want to risk my job. I just really enjoy the flavor of good green. I ordered some mj flavored eliquid once, and it was absolutely terrible.
I think that depends. I've read mixed results. Probably has to do with how much people use and how close to the drug test they use it. I'd certainly proceed with caution if a drug test were an issue, but I think with light use and abstinence close to the test (within a week) the odds are in your favor.

Some hemp strains have less total THC than other strains, so if you ever try this, you could take a look at labs and choose the lowest THC of the bunch.

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
So back in the day (late 1970s) we got all kinds of stuff... columbian gold and red, panama red, moui wowie, afgani hash, lebanese blond hash, nepalese finger hash (that one was really good) but the best by far (and I swear I can still remember how it smelled) was thai stick (and also opiated budda stick but had to go easy on that one) The thai weed (asian sativa) was so good... soaring high and very strong spicy flavor. Met some truckers once.. parked for the night, drinking beer and smoking some crap weed. Rolled a little "pinner" of my thai stick and they teased me... called it a "...... joint". Well, I got the last laugh... 4 of us (including myself) and they couldn't finish it! Looked at me and said "what the heck is that stuff" LOL Said they would never laugh at my pinner joint again and told me I was the coolest dude they ever met... good times.
I think modern strains with the word "blue" in it have some thai ancestors... at least that's what I've heard. It's legal here in CA... too bad I'm unemployed and can't afford any (my son smokes me out once in a while but now I'm such a lightweight it's like two tokes and I'm like "I'm good") A few years ago me and him grew some plants indoors (1000 watt enhanced HPS) from clones. Really liked "candyland" and the "phantom" was stronger but too heavy on the indica... knocked me out (I think candyland was half girlscout cookies... love that one)

Dieseler

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 24, 2011
Illinois
So back in the day (late 1970s) we got all kinds of stuff... columbian gold and red, panama red, moui wowie, afgani hash, lebanese blond hash, nepalese finger hash (that one was really good) but the best by far (and I swear I can still remember how it smelled) was thai stick (and also opiated budda stick but had to go easy on that one) The thai weed (asian sativa) was so good... soaring high and very strong spicy flavor. Met some truckers once.. parked for the night, drinking beer and smoking some crap weed. Rolled a little "pinner" of my thai stick and they teased me... called it a "...... joint". Well, I got the last laugh... 4 of us (including myself) and they couldn't finish it! Looked at me and said "what the heck is that stuff" LOL Said they would never laugh at my pinner joint again and told me I was the coolest dude they ever met... good times.
I think modern strains with the word "blue" in it have some thai ancestors... at least that's what I've heard. It's legal here in CA... too bad I'm unemployed and can't afford any (my son smokes me out once in a while but now I'm such a lightweight it's like two tokes and I'm like "I'm good") A few years ago me and him grew some plants indoors (1000 watt enhanced HPS) from clones. Really liked "candyland" and the "phantom" was stronger but too heavy on the indica... knocked me out (I think candyland was half girlscout cookies... love that one)

Recall most of those except the Budda stick we did indulge in the others and Thai stick was something that i wish could purchase nowadays but hey it is what it is.
Understand what you mean a few hits and thats all needed . ; )

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
H1zxOVc

stols001

Moved On
ECF Veteran
May 30, 2017
My favorite strain is Blue Haze. I don't really remember too much about dope I smoked in my youth well, it was more like uh, "Here is your cigarette packet of joints" fondly given to me by the bf in Sr year. It was really helpful actually I drank less and a great deal of my senior theses were written with that tobacco pack. It sort of chilled me out. I got a double distinction so either something happened between then and now, and well, IDK it's not exactly uh, like I'm not so functional anymore.

It's hard to get in AZ seemed everyone preferred Blue Dream.

I have read depending on your metabolism and how you chew through things, your liver etc. yes you could theoretically smoke on a Friday evening, a bit, once and be good to go by Monday.

I don't think I'd risk my job for that, although I will say I have the double gene and am a rapid metabolizer so I'd probably be fine, it's just not a habit I really need to get into. I used it medicinally and when I did made sure my licensee was on "inactive" and was going nowhere near a workplace.

I have however tested it and yes, it is rather consistent-- for me.

Anna

Budgie45

Feb 12, 2020
Blue dream is a good plant massive yield of buds you grow it right,my wife don’t smoke either ,she has me growing veggies for her tomatoes potatoes onions garlic I grew her some tulips as well lol
She thinks I have a green finger
Fringed tulips

I just ordered some gorilla glue seeds female auto flower, see how it turns out

it’s nice weed should be ready in 3 months

Reactions: stols001

Fog n Vape

ECF Veteran
Dec 18, 2014
Vancouver Island Canada
So back in the day (late 1970s) ....
I think modern strains with the word "blue" in it have some thai ancestors... at least that's what I've heard. It's legal here in CA...

My reading various internet sources gives the parents of Blueberry as a mix of Highland Thai, Purple Thai and Afgan.

I remember the first tokes of Thai Stick, my friend bought this stick with a few buds tied to it which I thought was an outrageous price for a few grams of pot since pounds of Mexican Dirt Weed were $75 to $125 a pound at the time, soaring head stone, trippy, and so much fun.
The laced sticks were great also, quite dreamy but it seemed within a year the quality diminished rapidly and what was sold as Thai Stick was just generic bud on a stick and no longer close to the real thing.

I'm vaping through an ounce of Pink Kush this month, really high thc, dense rock hard buds, but knocks me into couch lock similar to the head space of the heavy narcotics prescribed during and after my cancer treatment and bowel surgery.

The point being I find something lacking in some high thc strains and am leaning towards the various cannaboids/terpenes levels being so uneven due to the focus on the production of thc.
Strains similar to Pink Kush do work well for pain but hey I like a little fun with my medicine.You know after a day time toke session I'd like to feel a reduction in pain levels but also that boost of energy and inspiration to get moving and enjoy the day. I've spent enough time in couch lock from meds over the last few years that I need something different for daytime tokes.

Finally the point is I have some seeds of Blueberry x Strawberry Cough that just emerged this morning. Regular seeds so I can save some male pollen and cross with itself and with the Desil, which I enjoy, smells and tastes like lemon from the terpene limelon with a pine flavour from the terpene Pinene. Maybe the terpenes help make the cannaboids more bio-available, whatever but the Desil works way better for me than the Pink Kush which tastes like Morrocan hash, though the Pink probably higher in thc.

Hopefully the BlueBerry Cough will be a daytime toke to keep in the grow and the Pink, got 1 clone, can be reserved for evening and high pain usage. :2cool:

Reactions: stols001
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread