Status
Not open for further replies.

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
# 828 is light as a feather. I love the way it perfectly matches my new AVS. I couldn't see how you could ever improve the AFS but you sure did with the new AVS. It is so easy to assemble and not a hint of a leak anywhere. It is also so quiet even on the first draw. Not a hint of a gurgle. I would love to have Stormy engraved under the special message but I don't want to let it out of my sight.

GGT Storm #1 will always be special to me but it will get a little rest now. Thank you so much Imeo for creating something that does so much for us. I just love you and all my GG family.

T-Hefner

ECF Veteran
Jan 14, 2010
NJ, USA
awww stormy.......

Niceeee...Cant wait to get mine too.....I knew this one was gonna be special....The adjustable draw feature is very appealing to me...I love how you can use it with AVS but if ya like to vape a 801 from time to time, ya can....with the adjustable draw feature also...Thats awesome.....

Glad ya like it stormy........and we love you too! =)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
awww stormy.......

Niceeee...Cant wait to get mine too.....I knew this one was gonna be special....The adjustable draw feature is very appealing to me...I love how you can use it with AVS but if ya like to vape a 801 from time to time, ya can....with the adjustable draw feature also...Thats awesome.....

Glad ya like it stormy........and we love you too! =)

You are too sweet T. :blush:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
# 828 is light as a feather. I love the way it perfectly matches my new AVS. I couldn't see how you could ever improve the AFS but you sure did with the new AVS. It is so easy to assemble and not a hint of a leak anywhere. It is also so quiet even on the first draw. Not a hint of a gurgle. I would love to have Stormy engraved under the special message but I don't want to let it out of my sight.

GGT Storm #1 will always be special to me but it will get a little rest now. Thank you so much Imeo for creating something that does so much for us. I just love you and all my GG family.

I cant find the right words to thank you my dear Stormy, but I am soooo happy that you are so pleased with the new GG. :):):)

Stormynights

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2009
Bristow, Ok.
I cant find the right words to thank you my dear Stormy, but I am soooo happy that you are so pleased with the new GG. :):):)

Imeo there are times when you do have a problem with English words but you sure don't have problems creating the perfect devices to keep us from smoking. I just think you are the best. I love having you for a friend. :):):)

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Imeo there are times when you do have a problem with English words but you sure don't have problems creating the perfect devices to keep us from smoking. I just think you are the best. I love having you for a friend. :):):)

I love having you for a friend too Stormy. You know how much I love you. I gave to my cig your name!:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread