lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Hey Bill...here's my wish list. :D

A jeweled Jet/blood red jewel

A signiture series PCC....flat...not the analog pack kind.
Hold 2 batteries...one in the charger and a spare plus cartos.

A red jeweled SS

I tried to keep it reasonable and in keeping with your product line. In four more days it will be June 1st...that makes it officially almost Christmas...so you have 5 months.:lol:

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
I'll second the Jet/blood red jewel request Lori made. I would also like to see manual Hendu batteries. One of the first batteries I ever had was an automatic and I ruined it in 2 days by getting juice in it. Of course I know more now and am more careful but they still make me nervous. Not to mention how much time I've spent spinning the Hendu in my fingers looking for the button to push :lol:

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
ok..duly noted....but....I must inform you of something that has thus far prevented us from selling PCC's ...they are in the forms we have tested...not very safe...they pack a lot of power and unless made properly with the right safety features...can be extremely dangerous...I will be looking into some newer models when I am in China next week...hopefully someone listened to our requests for improvements....and as for the new model...i can look into doing a limited edition run of a few thousand to see how they go...as you can see...we try to not have too many SKU's on the website on a continual basis...the pink and gold are on there for a short time till they sell out...then we rotate them in again later...:toast: but thanks for the input guys...btw..what would we call such a battery?

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
but thanks for the input guys...btw..what would we call such a battery?

your just baiting me,right? I refuse to respond.....let's see if someone else can figure out the obvious :)

btw Bill...that's a good question about the manual batteries......I don't think I have ever seen a 4081 manual battery...is there a reason? Also what about an extended mah battery? I love the draw of the SS batteries so would not want to see anything change that. But since your going to China it can't hurt just to ask.

oh hey...you missed something Bill...you must be preoccupied with your trip...LOL

I have dripped juice (accidently) directly into a SS battery.....I immediatly shook it out and then just let it sit upside down for a couple hours....it still works just fine. Bill says it's because the circutry is at the other end of the battery....where the LED is so SS batteries are more resistant to moisture.

edit:eek:ne more thing for the wish list...a multi charger! something that would hold maybe 4-6 batteries at a time. Joye makes one for the 510 so it IS possible. :)

Last edited:

WitchWay

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2009
Texas
I have dripped juice (accidently) directly into a SS battery.....I immediatly shook it out and then just let it sit upside down for a couple hours....it still works just fine. Bill says it's because the circutry is at the other end of the battery....where the LED is so SS batteries are more resistant to moisture.

That's good to know, thanks Lori!! I'll stop worrying so much now :) So far I haven't had any problems, but have been very careful when topping the carto.

Yankee802

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Panama City, Florida
I'd call it the Vampire, or crimson vape. Body of the battery either jet black or blood (dry, dark) red, and the jewel either blood (wet) red, or a brighter red, depending on body color.

I got the "Sit-N-Go" 510 battery from MadVapes, pretty nice. Would be nice to have a SS version. :)

Another request would be availability of juices that are in the cartos. I can see why you might not carry this, but hey, doesn't hurt to ask. :)

Last edited:

billster88

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
May 19, 2008
canada
www.smokestik.com
A PCC is in the works...but they are hard to find when your looking for the quality we expect from the battery suppliers out there...we are narrowing it down at the moment...but shouldn't be too much longer...and the batteries with extended life are also in the works as well...will give an update on the new developments on this forum shortly...Cheers!!

ImYourSalt

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Jun 1, 2009
San Diego, CA
liberty-flights.com
Hmm... Thats great news! May have to jump on the SS bandwagon now. I hear such good things, much of it from present company, but need MORE POWER! (now i wanna watch Home Improvement... :facepalm:)

A PCC is in the works...but they are hard to find when your looking for the quality we expect from the battery suppliers out there...we are narrowing it down at the moment...but shouldn't be too much longer...and the batteries with extended life are also in the works as well...

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
yea....trust me....just don't over do it. And....here is a tip that probably everyone except me already knew....take the stupid carto off the battery if you know your inclined to overfill. I know....I know.....it's a character flaw....like a two yr old digging in their heels...Katya...how long has it been since Bill explained all this to both of us? 6 months...more? Fine...so now I believe it!

Yankee802

ECF Veteran
Mar 13, 2010
Panama City, Florida
Carto filling technique: (works great for ALL cartos)

Take carto off battery or out of packaging, either keeping on, or placeing on the bottom condom. Pop the top and remove any rubber gaskets. Get syringe with needle at least the length of carto, longer is ok.

There are two ways you can do this, either a) drip juice into top of carto untill it almost reaches the top, then take empty syringe and run needle down the side. Slowly pull the plunger untill juice is not visible. This takes the air at the bottom of the carto out. Or b) fill syringe with 1ml of juice and run it down the side of the carto, then just plunge to fill, go above the filler, then pull back on the plunger to get liquid level back down.

This method is how I fill all my cartos now, it's very easy and clean. :)

lorikay13

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2009
Oregon
www.smokestik.com
Thanks yankee....I would endorse that method 100%!!!

For topping of what Bill says and I have found to be true.....2-3 drops directly down the center of the carto from the top. Drip tips and SS cartos are a fantastic combo...just as long as you don't overdo it. And you havnt let the filling go completely dry...that is the key....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread