What IF Cats and Dogs Had Opposable Thumbs?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Hey, vaping fam!

It's What if Cats and Dogs Had Opposable Thumbs Day! Yep, that's a real thing.

Which got me wonderin' what IF Cats and Dogs had opposable thumbs.

For one, my dog would be sending me a selfie right now of her chewing my socks and underroos, since that's what she does when she's home alone.
My cat would be hitchhiking away from my house because she hates me.

WHAT DO YOU THINK CATS AND DOGS WOULD DO IF THEY HAD OPPOSABLE THUMBS?

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I have pictures of slave animals in my head...doing dishes...vaccuming etc. But in reality...they would be using a whip to make me do their bidding
YEP. I imagine my cats with a whip making me serve them tuna by hand as they lounge lazily in the sunlight, perhaps smoking an e-cigarette.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
  • Deleted by LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
  • Deleted by LadyVapentine

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
catgif.gif

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
@LadyVapentine I received my coconut almond juice. I LOVE IT! IT'S WHAT I HAVE BEEN LOOKING FOR FOR OVER A YEAR! Thanks so much
OH WOW! I'm so happy, Bionicunderwear! I love finding the flavor I've been aching for! Currently I'm hooked on watermelon! :wub::wub::wub::wub: I haven't tried the almond coconut, but you've got my mouth watering.

Would you mind posting a pic of it, or you vaping it on our forum? I want other people to know how fun and crazy our contests are and how awesome the winnings can be.

If not, no worries, your posts in these threads have been infinitely entertaining and have made me smile a whole bunch. I hope to see more of them ;):wub:;)

Reactions: 4lph4num3r1c

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
One of my cats *does* have opposable thumbs! Yay polydactyl freak! Sadly her toes are too short for them to be useful beyond giving us a thumbs up when lounging.
WHOA! Coolloser, this is ahhhhmazing. I have to google this now, and then I'll be in a google hole.

If you could post pics of these cuties, that would be wonderful. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Reactions: Coolloser

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
I would hope something useful like let themselves out when they need to go. But most likely something lazy like learn to work the TV clicker.
Haha. I wish they would clean their own litter boxes! I love that you call it a clicker. When I was little, I used to call it a pusher. When I grew up, I found out that was something totally different. o_O:eek::eek:

Bionicunderwear

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 5, 2014
Springville, Utah, United States
OH WOW! I'm so happy, Bionicunderwear! I love finding the flavor I've been aching for! Currently I'm hooked on watermelon! :wub::wub::wub::wub: I haven't tried the almond coconut, but you've got my mouth watering.

Would you mind posting a pic of it, or you vaping it on our forum? I want other people to know how fun and crazy our contests are and how awesome the winnings can be.

If not, no worries, your posts in these threads have been infinitely entertaining and have made me smile a whole bunch. I hope to see more of them ;):wub:;)
Absolutely! Will do it in the a.m.

LadyVapentine

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2015
Sweet Home Chicago
www.vapor4life.com
Absolutely! Will do it in the a.m.
I can't wait. (PS I'm somehow still awake and seeing Chicago's poor excuse for sunlight. hehe)
Perhaps I'm awake with the anticipation of the prize pic!
Or the fact that I googled "Bill Murray for President" and got caught in an Internet vortex.

Looking forward to it! Love your Nemo quote!)

greasegizzard

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 29, 2015
Arkansas
I can't wait. (PS I'm somehow still awake and seeing Chicago's poor excuse for sunlight. hehe)
Perhaps I'm awake with the anticipation of the prize pic!
Or the fact that I googled "Bill Murray for President" and got caught in an Internet vortex.

Looking forward to it! Love your Nemo quote!)
Speaking of Bill Murray, did you know there is a Ghostbusters reboot coming out? All four are women this time around, but Murray and Hudson are making cameos I believe.

Reactions: LadyVapentine
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread