Status
Not open for further replies.

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
Liquid, thank you very much for your nice words. I really hope that I will find the time to make it. But I have some priorities first like the Iatty2 and the ufs. GG4S can wait a little for now:)
Imeo! No worries. All GG owners will gladly hire you help SO you HAVE the time. Tell us what you need done. Some exceptions. Lol Put us all on the LIST.... How about that Forever GG? Oh wait. They're all forever GGs...

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

RippleInStillWater

Supplier's Manufacturer - Offline
ECF Veteran
Jun 18, 2010
Land Of Corruption
OK so as I let my mind wander you have discovered how to make cold fusion work and will have a PV that never needs re-charging or batteries, you developed a nano-bot to repair and rebuild burnt coils for us... and self cleaning wick that will never need to be changed and will never have wick buildup... and last but not least you developed a never ending nic-uid that has a nic level & flavor selector control dial to vape any level of nicotine and flavor by the turn of a dial.... and did I mention this all comes in one package for an amazingly fair price... my god man whats next invisible vapor and a stealth feature which allows it to go thru customs without being detected???

:lol::lol::lol::lol: Dude, he's an artist, not a wizard!!!!:thumbs:

Liquid, thank you very much for your nice words. I really hope that I will find the time to make it. But I have some priorities first like the Iatty2 and the ufs. GG4S can wait a little for now:)

And when are you going to save ours and Greece's economy, too, buddy?!?!?!?:confused: Man, the pocketbook keeps getting assaulted by your new genius ideas!!!:thumb:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
If I could save the economy I would do it ripple but I am afraid that the more money we give to politicians the more money they put in their pockets, so economy has not a chance either buddy:lol:
:lol::lol::lol::lol: Dude, he's an artist, not a wizard!!!!:thumbs:

And when are you going to save ours and Greece's economy, too, buddy?!?!?!?:confused: Man, the pocketbook keeps getting assaulted by your new genius ideas!!!:thumb:

Rick.45cal

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 14, 2011
Lakeland Florida
Don't forget the VV... We MUST have the VV... :lol:

I see you haven't forgotten :w00t:

Major

Supplier Associate
ECF Veteran
Mar 22, 2011
Panama City, Florida
www.ggecig.com
As I have said often, it is indeed a very exciting time to be a lover of the GG series! Stealth, Stealth Caps, GGTS parts, more GGTS, UFS - 500 of them! :w00t: And there is also the iAtty2, the VV and GG4S in the future!

I tell you if all these things don't make any GG fan excited, you need to check into the morgue because you're dead! :laugh:

imeothanasis

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2009
Athens, Hellas
gg-goldengreek.com
I will send to Bruce some of them but you have to be a little quick as always wfa. Quantity is very low as usual.
Imeo or anyone who might know.....when is COV going to get some of the new UFS top caps and are they going to have several or will i have to stalk the website. I should have a UFS here in a couple days and it doesnt have the new top cap

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread