what is a super member,etc...?

Status
Not open for further replies.

PNW Rider

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 3, 2013
Mukilteo, Wa
i would have preferred to ask something like this in the new members' forum but i can't post a new thread there?!?!?!??! i just finished searching the rules and the new members' info and all the stickies and everything and cant find the different statuses that each kind of member represents and such anywhere! i know it has to be posted here somewhere.

so why cant I post a new thread in the new members' forum? the blue button is missing!? i was able to post here...

damn using a forum is harder that DIY juice and rebuildables!!!!!!!GRRRRR:mad:

Portertown

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 20, 2013
Greenville, NC, USA
And those of us that are senior members are over 60. As for myself I keep getting my damn cape hung on stuff.

They didn't find out I was over 60 until I had made 150 posts on the forum !!!!!!! They changed me to Senior Member then.
I thought I was going to slip under the radar, but I got caught by the "age" police.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
thank you. your all cruel but its ok i have most of the info i was seeking. for anyone else who is wondering the same thing, there IS a sticky or post out there that outlines this stuff. i saw it once, never to be seen again.
We're mostly a goofy bunch here. Never mind us...lol

Nermal

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 8, 2013
Farmington, NM USA
thank you. your all cruel but its ok i have most of the info i was seeking. for anyone else who is wondering the same thing, there IS a sticky or post out there that outlines this stuff. i saw it once, never to be seen again.

Aw, now! We were just pulling your leg a little. How were we to know it was going to come off in our collective hand?

The various status levels are like little door prizes to make us feel good. Veteran status comes after a year plus at least 75 posts. Does that make you more knowledgeable than the long time vaper that joined yesterday? SURE, if it makes you feel better.

EvilZoe

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2013
Savoir-Faire is everywhere!
Aw, now! We were just pulling your leg a little. How were we to know it was going to come off in our collective hand?

The various status levels are like little door prizes to make us feel good. Veteran status comes after a year plus at least 75 posts. Does that make you more knowledgeable than the long time vaper that joined yesterday? SURE, if it makes you feel better.
And people who donate money to the forum, Supporting Members, are able to create their own titles. Verified Members have been vetted to sell, buy, or trade in the Classified forum.

There seem to be quite a lot of titles given for various things really.

Last edited:

FlamingoTutu

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 5, 2013
In the Mountains
And people who donate money to the forum, Supporting Members, are able to create their own titles. Verified Members have been vetted to sell, buy, or trade in the Classified forum.

There seem to be quite a lot of titles given for various things really.

And then there are those that give themselves titles, Ms Center of the Universe. :lol: :thumb:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread