What is all the new comers puffing on?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sundodger

ECF Veteran
Sep 22, 2013
All 57 States
Hi, I just started vaping about a month ago. Started with a Blu starter system. Liked the taste but the batteries were crap and there wasn't enough vapor to make me happy. About 5-6 days ago I got an eGo3, settled on USA Blend 18mg. I tried the 24mg at the store and found it to harsh, but now I'm thinking I wasn't inhaling properly, I was drawing on it like a cig. Yesterday I thought it was leaving a funny taste in my mouth but today it isn't. Anyway just started this and can already see that it will get me off the analogs, as they say.

madqatter

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 14, 2013
Virginia
I've got a few going at the moment...

Total Vapor's "Turkish Blend," which I bought because it tasted (to me) not like tobacco but like Earl Grey tea. I love tea.

LJ's ESmokes' "Coquito" and "Twisted Pear"... in separate tanks, of course.

White Rhino's "DRP," which I got because it seemed a little rum cherry.

I would probably be willing to vape more of all of these except DRP. I don't hate it, but neither am I wild about it. Once that one's gone, I won't bother with it again.

Seapup

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 20, 2013
Virginia, USA
.....Any ways what is everyone else enjoying on this fine day!?

I was enjoying JC Tennessee Cured 2.4% loaded in Boge 510 carts attached to Blu Premium 100 batts for stealth vaping in my office. Now that I'm home, I'm sucking on a Halo Triton alternating between Tribeca and Voodoo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread