What Is An Unpunched Cartomizer?

Status
Not open for further replies.
And how are they different from regular blank cartomizers that you fill up yourself.

I'm new to all of this vaping and am trying to figure this all out. I've received my Apollo Standard ecig Kit, I'm loving it! It's just the right balance at this time for me. I'm trying to buy some blank cartomizers and I've come across this problem. I have no idea what they're talking about!

Someone, please help me!:oops:

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
hi

An unpunched carto is just that, a regular carto - a tube filled with batting that is saturated with liquid which comes in contact with the heat coil and produces vapor. A punched carto goes inside a tank full of liquid and through the punched hole it feeds into the batting. The advantage is you don't have to fill the carto so often.

320px-Cartomizer.jpg

cartomiseurs-dc-2-5-ohms-liquinator-.jpg
(the hole is so it can be used in a tank)

Carto Tank

atomizer-catomizer-with-tank-3.jpg

Abbell

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 30, 2013
Kansas City, MO
hi

An unpunched carto is just that, a regular carto - a tube filled with batting that is saturated with liquid which comes in contact with the heat coil and produces vapor. A punched carto goes inside a tank full of liquid and through the punched hole it feeds into the batting. The advantage is you don't have to fill the carto so often.

now that is a fantastic post... wish I had read one like that last week when I was trying to decipher the language of the vapors. Those pics would have helped allot

The Ocelot

Psychopomp
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 12, 2012
The Clock Barrens, Fillory
now that is a fantastic post... wish I had read one like that last week when I was trying to decipher the language of the vapors. Those pics would have helped allot

I have lots of graphics. I you want to see something just ask or PM me. If I don't have it, I will make it for you, except RBAs, that's Baditude territory. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread