Not open for further replies.

CreepyLady

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Salem, MA, USA
Hi and welcome to ECF :)

What is it you dont like on the iclear 30 outside of the burning taste? You will find pretty much all clearos taste burnt above 8.5-9 watts - resolution to that is find the lower setting that tastes good and isnt burnt. Let us know some other factors that are unappealing about it and it will give us some direction as to where to lead you :)

lifesagame

Feb 2, 2014
london
Hi and welcome to ECF :)

What is it you dont like on the iclear 30 outside of the burning taste? You will find pretty much all clearos taste burnt above 8.5-9 watts - resolution to that is find the lower setting that tastes good and isnt burnt. Let us know some other factors that are unappealing about it and it will give us some direction as to where to lead you :)
yes I guess im looking for something to remove the burning taste
what about an atomizer will that make any difference?

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
yes I guess im looking for something to remove the burning taste
what about an atomizer will that make any difference?

This is where it gets tough. By atomizer, do you mean a plain stand-alone atomiser (without a tank) or like a rebuildable atomizer (Kayfun etc.)

You CAN set up a Protank to vape at stupid watts (13, 14?) if you have the right set-up.

Grimmeute

Jan 10, 2014
Okla
I bought a iClear 30 and a Carto this week, while I like them both over the PT2s that I have, I like the Carto over all. I have not got a dry hit yet on the Carto. The iClear30 gives great flavor but cant stand the dry hits every once in a while, but a lot better then the dry hits and flooding I get with the PT2s all the time. Hell I have better vape on some cheap clone CE4s then the PT2s.

TheReign

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Dec 31, 2013
Kaua'i - Nevada
With having both an iClear30 and a Kanger Aerotank, i'd say i like my Kanger tank more. I just vaped it at 10 watts With my Rebuilt coil and cotton wicks and it tastes GREAT! That being said, my iclear30 still has alot of taste, just if i go 9 or above it gets a lil burnt like. Either are good devices just comes down to tank material and coil placement

iClear 30S is my new favorite. I started with Kanger and Kanger Pro tanks. Liked em but lots of coil issues (little or no draw), leaks, sputters etc. Then went to iClear 30 and loved them immediately. Cleaned up my Kangers and put em away. Then plopped down $140 on a Zen Atty Pro. Initially VERY disappointed. I'm new and couldn't believe the WIDE OPEN draw in the ZAP. Since I couldn't return it, I decided to give it another try...I'm getting the hang of it but it is a completely different vaping experience.

Last week, I stopped at a local Vape Lounge and the owner turned me on to the iClear 30S. My new favorite. The draw is slightly more open than the iClear 30 which is a step up from the Kanger and a step down from the ZAP in terms of draw (imho). I have set this iClear 30S as an exclusive tank for my 5 Pawns Grandmaster supply. So far, I've put 6-7 tanks past the coil with no sign of clogging or change in the vape. 2.0 ohm coil seems to do great at about 4.2 volts. The flavor is tremendous and the vapor is nice and thick. The 24 mg juice sometimes gives me a bit too much nic and throat hit so next time around I'm going for the 18 mg.

Dang, that was a long ... response to a question. Simple response...iClear 30S seems like an improvement to me.

Art02

ECF Veteran
Dec 23, 2013
Manassas, VA
iClear 30S is my new favorite. I started with Kanger and Kanger Pro tanks. Liked em but lots of coil issues (little or no draw), leaks, sputters etc. Then went to iClear 30 and loved them immediately. Cleaned up my Kangers and put em away. Then plopped down $140 on a Zen Atty Pro. Initially VERY disappointed. I'm new and couldn't believe the WIDE OPEN draw in the ZAP. Since I couldn't return it, I decided to give it another try...I'm getting the hang of it but it is a completely different vaping experience.

Last week, I stopped at a local Vape Lounge and the owner turned me on to the iClear 30S. My new favorite. The draw is slightly more open than the iClear 30 which is a step up from the Kanger and a step down from the ZAP in terms of draw (imho). I have set this iClear 30S as an exclusive tank for my 5 Pawns Grandmaster supply. So far, I've put 6-7 tanks past the coil with no sign of clogging or change in the vape. 2.0 ohm coil seems to do great at about 4.2 volts. The flavor is tremendous and the vapor is nice and thick. The 24 mg juice sometimes gives me a bit too much nic and throat hit so next time around I'm going for the 18 mg.

Dang, that was a long ... response to a question. Simple response...iClear 30S seems like an improvement to me.

Congratulations on your first post. And no, it wasn't too long.

thelukee

Nov 14, 2013
United States
An IClear 30 should be able to handle no questions asked a 8 w or 9 w power. Now the atty may be burnt, which may have been a result of the high watts (burning it quicker) but ya I would just try putting a new wick in there..
But IClear is the best quality for taking high watts and retaining flavor. Get into RBAs if you want to up the vape.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread