What is Considered the Usual Guarentee on an E-Cig?

Status
Not open for further replies.
What happened to the battery, MtnLioness? My Leo atty died in 7 days.

I had juice that would leak to the other end of the battery, but it was still functional.

Was there a written warranty on the vendor site?

Wow-- a week?? Everyone talked these up and what good are they if their parts die? UGH!

Just now reading...a lousy 7 days or up to 14 (conditional guarantee). Next time I check the damn info before buying!

That's a real bummer. I know when I bought from that vendor he seemed like a real nice guy. Shipped me out a new boge leo atty real fast. I did have one atty go bad the first week but smooth sailing since then

Nice enough, I guess--but for a new vendor who's trying to make a name for himself, well, I feel he shoulda definitely replaced the battery, because he would have kept me for a customer. Tried telling me I was a tester for the Leo! New technology--all that B.S. I will say he did replace my daughter's 510 battery that was DOA. However....that's three parts from him that were defective, in my opinion. Atty's shouldn't be dead in two weeks, or a week. Batteries definitely should last more then 2 to 3 weeks! Doesn't say much for where he's getting his hardware from. And to not even give a lousy 30 day warrenty is ridiculous. Lesson learned: I will always check what the warrenty is next time I buy hardware from a vendor.

Some are decent with a Guarantee, some are not. Were it me, I'd kiss that vendor off and quietly tell my friends...I might make new friends just so I could warn them too. There are too many decent vendors out there, so don't mess with lousy ones.

You got that right, Rosco!

Misha707

ECF Veteran
Oct 9, 2010
Leawood, KS
My Leo attys lasted for a little over a month, but both went bad on the same day. First time I ever had an atty actually die on me. I chalked it up to a lesson learned and went back to my trusty Egos. Leo attys are way too expensive and hard to find by themselves to replace 2 every month or so. I really liked the way they vaped, but not enough to stick with them apparently.

I wouldn't be as okay with it if they had only lasted a week or two though, I'd be livid.

My Leo attys lasted for a little over a month, but both went bad on the same day. First time I ever had an atty actually die on me. I chalked it up to a lesson learned and went back to my trusty Egos. Leo attys are way too expensive and hard to find by themselves to replace 2 every month or so. I really liked the way they vaped, but not enough to stick with them apparently.

I wouldn't be as okay with it if they had only lasted a week or two though, I'd be livid.

That's me, Misha. Pretty much livid. What really sucked is I was so stoked to get my Leo atty's yesterday after waiting forever (vendor is in N.C., so the snowstorm slowed down shipping).

Agree--love the way they vape. But at $10 and up an atty--ouch. One on this thread had their atty die after a week! Crap shoot and not worth it. eGo's are, are you say, trusty. Got mine in Sept. of last year--vapes like a champ and the batteries last a lot longer.

Yep, lesson learned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread