The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What is Drewbacco

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by skywalk, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. skywalk

skywalk Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2009
    Malaysia
    What flavor is drewbacco, and whats the difference between drewbacco 1 vs drewbacco 2? thanks

2. d4rk3

d4rk3 Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 29, 2009
    It's a delicious tobacco flavor with a slight peppery kick. I love it. Drewbacco is way more nutty IMO.

3. skywalk

Dec 31, 2009
    Malaysia

so drewbacco is a peppery tobacco flavor. and whats the difference between 1 and 2?

4. WonderfulMe

WonderfulMe Super Member ECF Veteran

Jun 16, 2009
    Northern California
    Drewbacco is described a lot of different ways, no one seems to taste quite the same thing from what i've seen. I've seen one described (and would describe it myself) as mild with citrus tones a nutty flavor and a very mild jalapeno (sp?) finish. Also a little sweetness, like ry4. 2 (to me) tastes like some of the db1 flavors isolated. Nutty jalapeno taste but a little stronger and none of the sweetness. Both are good and worth a try.

5. YePsTeR

YePsTeR Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 4, 2010
    Northern Michigan
  6. YePsTeR

Jan 4, 2010
    Northern Michigan
    AAAAAAHhhhhhhhhh!!!!!! Thought he said Hulkbacco!!!!! LMAO!!!!!!

7. alphafemale

alphafemale Super Member ECF Veteran

May 18, 2009
    Marshall, Michigan
    Personally I think that Drewbacco 2 is a lot like RY4. Drewbacco 1 is the better of the 2 Drewbaccos IMO.

8. YePsTeR

Jan 4, 2010
    Northern Michigan
    I just ordered 30ml of drewbacco #1!!! Yeah me!!!!

9. skywalk

Dec 31, 2009
    Malaysia
    thanks for the replies. So drewbacco 1 is better than 2. how does this compare with 555, the marlboro and the minto tobacco? They're all tobacco flavored.

I hope somebody who's tried them can comment please, thanks. :)

10. dgriego

dgriego Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Dec 8, 2009
    New Mexico
    I like the 2, have not tried the 1.

To me it is very nutty, I do not taste much tobacco if any in the drewbacca 2, it is just very nutty.

Edit: For that matter I do not taste tobacco in the 555 or the RY4 either

11. skywalk

Dec 31, 2009
    Malaysia
    Sorry what's RY4? I'm getting confused lol. Drewbacco 1 & 2 are both nutty with a peppery taste? What's the distinction between them? And how does the 555 compare? I'm worried I'll end up with a few bottles of flavors I don't like.

12. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    Drewbacco-1 is a blend of 3 different US tobaccos and a hint of almond (as described by Drew)...my absolute favorite flavor. I am not tasting pepper in DB-1 any more than other tobacco flavors. Nicotine itself has a peppery taste to it, maybe that's what people are tasting???
    Drewbacco-2 is similar in taste to 555, but with a much stronger peanut flavor to it. Personally, I much prefer DB-1 over DB-2, but that is my subjective opinion.
    RY4 is a Ruyan flavor described as vanilla-caramel with a hint of tobacco. I used to like it, but my taste buds are now rejecting this one for some reason...too sweet maybe???
    555 is tobacco with a nutty taste and is also one of my favorites. The nutty taste is not as strong as in the DB-2.
    A few other popular tobacco flavors I enjoy are Kent and Virginia Tobacco.

I hope these descriptions help, along with all the others. Taste is a very difficult thing to describe to someone who has not yet tasted the same thing you are describing :) Fortunately, NHaler offers sample sizes and that's what I usually get before going for the 30ml bottles of the ones I like.

Good Luck!!!

Ed

13. skywalk

Dec 31, 2009
    Malaysia
    Thanks for the detailed reply. You've certainly helped to clear things up!

14. redgirl

redgirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    I got a 6ml bottle of Drewbacco 1 and loved it, so I ordered a 30ml bottle and it doesn't taste the same! Still good, but not nearly as good as the 6ml one :(

15. Ragman

Ragman Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 19, 2009
    Hamlin, New York, USA
    I became a big fan of NHalers's 555 from a freebie sample Drew sent me. I liked it so much I ordered the 30ml bottle and decided I would try a sampler of Drewbacco 1

To me it tastes like a sweeter, less nutty 555 but still delicious.

After ordering the 30ml bottle I decided I would pay the extra to have the 6ml sample bottles instead. The 30ml is too big and bulky so now I just order the 6ml bottles.

16. redgirl

redgirl Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Nov 21, 2009
    Brunswick, MD
    Maybe I should do that to see if it's better tasting!

17. IBossJekler

IBossJekler Full Member ECF Veteran

Oct 20, 2009
    Drewbacco 2 tastes like all almonds to me maybe a small hint of mocha too, was great at first but can't recommend it as an all day vape. Just way too much almonds for me. Haven't tried drewbacco 1 yet, but people warned me of alot of flavor on #2 I should have heeded their warnings LOL

18. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey Boss,
    The Drewbacco one is Almond and and 2 is Peanut, and yes the flavor was a little intense on the Drewbacco2....I just made a new batch and lightened it up SLIGHTLY mention this post in your next order in the special instructions, and I will send you a sample...Sorry and Thanks for your patronage.
    Drew

19. skywalk

Dec 31, 2009
    Malaysia
    thanks for the replies. Which flavor is closest to tobacco, that's not sweet? 555 or drewbacco1 or 2?

20. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    I hate to say as far as what taste like what ...I ALLWAYS get into trouble!!!! I'll let others chime in on that...
    Drew

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.