The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What is Drewbacco

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by skywalk, Jan 23, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. skywalk

skywalk Senior Member ECF Veteran

Dec 31, 2009
    Malaysia

lol drew! it's ok everyone is entitled to their opinions, and yours is greatly valued! please feel free to chime in!

2. skydvejam

skydvejam Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jan 31, 2010
    Garland, me
    I know this is an old thread, but I suppose this would be a great spot to ask my question, and it is about the same, what is the most tobacco like flavor in his collection, both the standard juice, and the HV for use in my SB?
    Still new to vaping, but learning in a hurry, and spending all day almost on this board lol.

3. angelique510

angelique510 Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

I heard the Drewbacco tastes like the Blucigs classic tobacco carts. What does everyone else think? I love the blu classic tobacco and am looking for a juice that tastes like it.

Thanks,
    ~A

4. Up In Vapor

Up In Vapor Super Member ECF Veteran

Oct 1, 2009
    Knoxville, TN
    angelique, I never tried Blucigs so I can't help you with the comparison to Drewbacco. I CAN say that Drewbacco-1 is the best tasting tobacco juice I have tried. It's a blend of 3 USA tobaccos with a hint of almond. Whether it tastes like Blucig classic or not, you may really like this one. It's become my primary vape and I'd recommend it to anyone. Since Drew sells sample sizes, you really can't go wrong. Go For It!!! You can thank me later ;)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.