• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

What is every1 playing now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
rocking gta 5 on the ps3. have been looking for the right deal to move up the the ps4 just have not seen any.

I have gta 5 I just never play it. The game mechanics suck, driving is too realistic to be any fun, the story is completely uninteresting and bores the hell out of me. Occasionally Ill boot it up and play a mission, get bored before i even finish it, and I had my fill for another couple months. Graphics are amazing and the scope is awesome, but the game play just isnt there for me. Dont even let me get started on how bass ackwards the online is. Its a chore to even find a game or players, I hate all the crap they did to the online in 5, they completely ruined it.Thats why I still rock with 4 :)

Last edited:

rob m

ECF Veteran
Nov 21, 2014
Philadelphia, PA
I have gta 5 I just never play it. The game mechanics suck, driving is too realistic to be any fun, the story is completely uninteresting and bores the hell out of me. Occasionally Ill boot it up and play a mission, get bored before i even finish it, and I had my fill for another couple months. Graphics are amazing and the scope is awesome, but the game play just isnt there for me. Dont even let me get started on how bass ackwards the online is. Its a chore to even find a game or players, I hate all the crap they did to the online in 5, they completely ruined it.Thats why I still rock with 5 :)

I hear you, I usually just play online with a few friends in a private room. If we do missions or races it is just us because matching is horrible

Altaire Versailles

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2013
Detroit MI
but now since most of them got the ps4 I am not on nearly as much

Yeah most of my friends are on ps4 now too. Im still waiting for a game that makes me want to buy it, all Ive seen are more FPS trash with great graphics. I still play my NES man, hell with graphics lol

New member checking out the site and stumbled upon this group. Want to say hello to all.
I've been a gamer for some time now. I have to blame Morrowind for starting the addiction, and for
being my all-time favorite. Currently switching between Shadow of Mordor and Thief. However. Skyrim is on the shelf
and in plain view, so who knows...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread