What is going on with Chinese post?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GOMuniEsq

Self-Proclaimed Member
ECF Veteran
Aug 25, 2012
Alberta, Canada
In this thread: 15 pages of whining and crying from skinflints who were too cheap to buy locally. Tacit endorsement of unscrupulous grey market merchants who evade Customs regulations by intentionally mislabeling their shipments. Shock and dismay that Customs is doing its job by sending some back or charging duties. inb4 95% hide behind the 5% who don't have any local suppliers in their countries.

puffon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Sep 18, 2014
    Florida
    In this thread: 15 pages of whining and crying from skinflints who were too cheap to buy locally. Tacit endorsement of unscrupulous grey market merchants who evade Customs regulations by intentionally mislabeling their shipments. Shock and dismay that Customs is doing its job by sending some back or charging duties. inb4 95% hide behind the 5% who don't have any local suppliers in their countries.
    The majority of US vendors don't stock replacement glass for tanks, extra squonk bottles, screws, etc.
    I would buy from a local supplier if they offered what I want.

b.m.

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Mar 30, 2014
    Ohio
    Not sure about all the time but as far as I know the USA don't do that, or shall I say the two times I've used dhl for big orders they didn't.I might be wrong and I'm 100% sure someone will jump on here and say "ooo yes they charge me all the time" disagreeing with people or calling them a liar in a passive aggressive way seems to be the thing on E cig forum I swear.so when you get aggravated with them and say something they can say "how dare you sir, I did nothing to you and you're very rude....good day sir!". the passive aggressive comment wasn't aimed at you bro.almost everyone that has commented lately on this post has been cool.
    I've never had DHL charge me any additional fees,and i've had like 5-6 packages come through them.Fedex will though.I've had 2 packages come through Fedex,one had a duty & customs fee of $28 and i think the other time was like $25 or something.

• Informative
    Reactions: Eskie

StickyDate

Jul 17, 2017
    I emailed 2fdeal about my "Dongguan International return, note: security return" tracking entry and I got a reply back saying that the package is returning and they will reship my order by e-packet and issue a new tracking number. You were spot on Charlie!

My original shipping method was China EMS - It was their free shipping option at checkout and it was my only choice at the time from memory.

Anyway, a bit of a hassle but I know it will get sorted. Have to say, this is my first order with 2fdeal but I'm impressed with their communication and response time via email.

Quoting myself for context and update those that are interested in my parcel ;)

So the order that 7 days ago was rejected as a security concern and reshipped... well, it was delivered yesterday :shock:

All good here. Thanks 2Fdeal, the GTR has had a bath and I'm spending some quiet quality time with it lol

Northstar6

ECF Veteran
    May 16, 2019
    Looks like I finally got an update on my tracking number...landed in NYC from China Post early this morning with a Monday delivery date.

If that is correct the total time start to finish for China Post to USA for this package was 20 days. Not terrible I suppose.

Seems on par with a previous delivery from earlier this month as well...about 20 days beginning to end.

Reactions: Eskie

billthetroll

ECF Veteran
    Feb 24, 2016
    Huntington West Virginia
    My last 2 packages have been fast....I mean super fast one took 10 days I don't even know how that's possible from China to the U.S. And the last one took 14 days.so I'm not totally sure but I think this seems to be behind us.But if it starts up again I'll post updates on here.I'd like to say thanks to everyone that updated this post.this was a fun post after the first 2 or 3 pages those first two pages where ..... but after that it was cool to talk to people in the same boat, to see we wasn't alone in that mess haha.anywho if anyone else is having problems post on here but please let try and keep it related to real Chinese delivery problems not some noob who don't know how the Chinese postal service works and is complaining or lost because his package isn't to his front door in 3-7 days haha.thanks again guys

Eskie

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    May 6, 2016
    NY
    My last 2 packages have been fast....I mean super fast one took 10 days I don't even know how that's possible from China to the U.S. And the last one took 14 days.so I'm not totally sure but I think this seems to be behind us.But if it starts up again I'll post updates on here.I'd like to say thanks to everyone that updated this post.this was a fun post after the first 2 or 3 pages those first two pages where ..... but after that it was cool to talk to people in the same boat, to see we wasn't alone in that mess haha.anywho if anyone else is having problems post on here but please let try and keep it related to real Chinese delivery problems not some noob who don't know how the Chinese postal service works and is complaining or lost because his package isn't to his front door in 3-7 days haha.thanks again guys

We always joke about the slow boat, by all out retail size orders are sent by air, even at those low e packet prices. The only time things swim will be large item or large wholesale orders. So like my last package tracking, they just sit waiting for a seat to fly to JFK or other entry point. The best time I've had was 6 days. This last order (and I'm in NY) was 20 days as well.

• Agree
    Reactions: puffon
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread