The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

What is going on with the Innokin Kroma R?!?

Discussion in 'Innokin Technology' started by NiceKlouds, Feb 19, 2020.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. NiceKlouds

NiceKlouds Full Member

Dec 11, 2019
    Delayed release...coronavirus delays, changes from the Zenith to the Ajax tank. I ordered mine back on January 8 but it’s been one thing after another. Just cancelled the order because the supplier doesn’t know when they were going to have it and when they would be able to ship it. If anybody has anything to add as far as their experience with this device, please post!

2. Daniel Forsyth

Daniel Forsyth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    I'm surprised!
    There for sale in Australia already, were usually the country that gets everything lasto_O
    Good Luck!

• Winner Winner x 2
  3. Uncle

Uncle ECF Guru Verified Member ECF Veteran

They are available anywhere from $40 - $70 . . . Here are some links where they are supposed to be in stock that I found from "Google" Search (Innokin Kroma R - Google Search) :

Innokin Kroma-R Vape Kit - Ecig Vaporizer

[Pre-order] Innokin Kroma R Zlide Kit 80W

Innokin Kroma-R 80W Starter Kit

Innokin Kroma-R 80W Kit

There are even more listed - I'm sure if you check them out you will find one at a reasonable price that you can afford.

BTW: IMHO - You will be very glad Ya' got one, especially using the Kroma-R w/Innokin "Zlide" Tank . . . I happen to have a "Black" Kroma-R w/ Zlide Tank and will be without-a-doubt be getting a "Bronze" & "Steel" when a vendor has them on sale . . . :facepalm:

Even used a "Zenith" Tank with no problems too . . . Just Sayin' . . . :rolleyes:

4. NiceKlouds

NiceKlouds Full Member

Dec 11, 2019
    I appreciate the links. I’ve tried several of them previously and the Google search says they are in stock but when it comes to actually checking out they say out of stock. Seems I can’t even pre-order one. I guess I’ll just have to wait this one out.

5. Uncle

Well - That's not good . . . :(

So I did another search and found 3 places that have the Innokin Kroma-R 2 box mod without tanks and 1 with the Ajax tank:

1) Elemental Vapes - listed for $49.95 - which usually has a discount code available (Element Vape Coupons | Special Vape Discounts & Deals) and Free Shipping for orders $60.00 + too:

2) This website (Innokin Kroma R Zlide Kit $40.47 - Vaping Cheap Deals ) show it is available here although the link says it is a pre-order status . . . AND - They say to use the Discount code: Santa to get it for $40.47

Listed for $45.99

3) Kroma R 80W Ajax Kit by Innokin - Listed $57.95

There may or may not be a discount code available, however you can either wait for the next holiday sales these vendors have (Easter may be the next one) or look for them in some of these threads:

At all of these sites, I actually put 1 in a cart and started to check out with no problems . . . :thumb:

Really do hope this information helps . . . Just Sayin' . . . ;)

EDIT: Don't know if you are interested but I just found the "Authentic Innokin Kroma-A" listed at Fasttech too:

6. NiceKlouds

NiceKlouds Full Member

Dec 11, 2019
    Thank you. Just placed an order with my freedom smokes. I’ve never had an issue with them before so hopefully I’m good to go : )

• Winner Winner x 2
  7. Daniel Forsyth

Daniel Forsyth Ultra Member ECF Veteran

Mar 26, 2019
    Victoria, Australia
    You'll be very happy mate, it's a Very comfortable mod;)
    image.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Uncle

:ohmy: STOP POSTING THIS PICTURE - YOU'RE KILLING "ME" . . . :danger:

That's just gorgeous looking and I am very envious . . . :pervy:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. stylemessiah

stylemessiah Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Apr 16, 2015
    Sydney, Australia
    The minute the vendor puts their name or the models all over it its dead to me, completely ruins it, unless they bring out a mod called Large Penis

Case in point: I still cant figure out how Voopoo havent yet figured out that if they took the awful DRAG off the side of their mods, they'd have sold about 80% more....

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Innokin_Joseph

Innokin_Joseph Brand Rep

Jul 9, 2015
    Hey guys,

Availability issues should mostly be sorted right now, as we are getting back on track to production in the wake of the Coronavirus. A segment of our staff are still unable to return to work due to the Hubei province quarantine, but once that lifts we should be back and ready to rock. Sorry about the delays!

• Like Like x 1
    • Love Love x 1
  11. PasoFino

PasoFino Full Member

Feb 6, 2020
    Arizona, USA
    I have one on preorder from Vapesourcing since 2/21. They shipped my Ares RTA kit but no news about when the Kroma R is going to ship. It is listed as at the Hong Kong warehouse so prob Coronavirus delays.

12. DaveP

DaveP PV Master & Musician ECF Veteran

Supporting member
    May 22, 2010
    Central GA
    I ordered my Kroma-R from Fasttech and it arrived about 10 days ago. It's a nice mod, really high end appearance. I was using it daily until my Pico 25 came in. A day or two ago my Pico 21700 arrived. I haven't unboxed it yet. I've been ordering lots of mods that are on sale, trying to get ahead of the uncertainty over what's going to happen after the May deeming goes into effect.

• Like Like x 2
  13. bigbob2322

bigbob2322 Vaping Master Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    20200114_024139.jpg Vaping with the Kroma-R is so effortless.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  14. 4GTM

4GTM Full Member

Feb 8, 2013
    I'm an Innokin fan for sure. Love the Kroma R and in preparation for May I got 3 of em. I do have other brands as well. I have some nice RTA's however I do really like the Zlide tank and have lots of coils for it...I do have 3 Zlide tanks...yes, I like them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Love Love x 1