What is in your opinion the worst and most useless flavor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

brokepainter

ECF Veteran
Nov 26, 2011
Bristol, Tn USA
I was making a cigar flavor and I thought it needed something.So I made the worst rookie diy mistake I added a flavor I knew nothing about thinking I could improve my juice. I opened the bottle and the juice smelled bad but I used it anyway. I shook up my juice and driped it and it tasted like I was vaping vegatable oil or something.1 drop destroyed 15 ml of juice.I couldnt believe it,now I cant stand the smell of that juice and I threw out the whole batch. So my vote of the worst and most useless juice is

the flavor apprentice black sesame seed

Whats your vote?

oldpaintdoc

ECF Veteran
Sep 15, 2011
Allegan, Michigan
I was making a cigar flavor and I thought it needed something.So I made the worst rookie diy mistake I added a flavor I knew nothing about thinking I could improve my juice. I opened the bottle and the juice smelled bad but I used it anyway. I shook up my juice and driped it and it tasted like I was vaping vegatable oil or something.1 drop destroyed 15 ml of juice.I couldnt believe it,now I cant stand the smell of that juice and I threw out the whole batch. So my vote of the worst and most useless juice is

the flavor apprentice black sesame seed

Whats your vote?

"broke"painter?
Ain't that the truth!

I add black walnut to change the flavour of many juices that I don't like.
Give it a try you might like it.

AzPlumber

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 28, 2011
Arizona
The worst smelling and tasting flavor I have ever come across was TPA Kona coffee. Just thinking about it gives me shudders. But Linda at TPA says it has a following. Go figure... I guess there's somebody who likes all of these flavors, otherwise they wouldn't keep making them, right?

Yep Kona Coffee is pretty harsh. Right now i'll have to vote for FW Dr Pepper but there are alot more that I haven't tried.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread