What is it supposed to taste like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Renro

ECF Veteran
Jan 17, 2011
New England
I finally was able to purchase a bottle of RY4 and E-Joker (yeah!) born date 5/10/2011.

I've tried them once a week, every week, since I received them. The problem is that neither of them have any taste yet. Well, not exactly no taste but - the ry4 tastes like wet grass and the e-joker just burns my tongue. I've read that some people taste cotton candy or vanilla or caramel? - What are they supposed to taste like?

I've tried them both on a Leo atty, Leo carto, Leo tank and a KR8-type carto with the same results. BTW, they are 12mg nic, I usually do the 18mg but for some reason ordered the 12. Do you think that makes a difference? How long do people usually steep these two?

phorbin

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Oct 10, 2010
Gamehendge
The RY4 to me tastes a lot a deep rich pipe tobacco with a slight sweetness from the vanilla and caramel...but unlike a lot of RY4s i've tried, this is much more a tobacco flavor than a sweet vape. Ejoker has a lot of different flavors going on, one of which is menthol, which means I don't touch it. I was never a menthol smoker, and i'm not a menthol vaper either, so i'm the wrong guy to ask about flavor on that one.

Both juices will benefit from steeping as long as you can possibly stand. You are just a bit over a month now, which most people will tell you is the absolute bare minimum for both. Also, people will tell you that you should never give up on a BWB juice because you never know when it will suddenly be to your liking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread