What is it with Cignots ego-t atomizers???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Just an important note on this, it seems that Cignot has the "Version 2" atomizers, they have the pointed needle inside. The older "Version 1" atomizers are still being sold by many stores, so that could be the reason you're noticing them outperform the others.

I love CigNot!

That is the case. I have both versions. Version2 also has a larger spike hole.

cheers,

zombienerd

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Wow..... I had no idea there was two versions of the T-Tank in the first place.....

Yeah, the original "as released" eGo-T atomizer had a slightly thinner, blunt needle inside, the "revision" or "Version 2" has a slightly wider pointed needle. I'm not sure if anything else changed between the two versions, it is possible. Maybe someone that has one of each can take resistance readings, and see if they're the same in that regard.

I know there are a few Non-Joye eGo-T clone atomizers out there too, not sure which style they use.

Last edited:

redrhino

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Nov 7, 2009
NY,CA,FL
Yeah, the original "as released" eGo-T atomizer had a slightly thinner, blunt needle inside, the "revision" or "Version 2" has a slightly wider pointed needle. I'm not sure if anything else changed between the two versions, it is possible. Maybe someone that has one of each can take resistance readings, and see if they're the same in that regard.

I know there are a few Non-Joye eGo-T clone atomizers out there too, not sure which style they use.

Great......... Thanks for the info........

Sgt. Pepper

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 10, 2011
Does anyone have a picture side by side comparison of the needle?

Shadowseed, I have both versions but don't have a camera handy to take a picture and post, but on one of the ego-t threads there is a picture of a side-by-side comparison. Most likely if you didn't buy your ego-t when they 1st came out you have v2. Totally Wicked was the 1st place to sell them in the U.S. (that I know of) and if you didn't buy them from there, it's a safe bet you have v2.

cheers,

cshipman

ECF Veteran
Jan 18, 2011
South Carolina
I got all my T kits from cignot and I love them, got 4 attys myself, 2 for the wife, and 2 for the mother-in-law. Haven't had any problems with them other than a dry burn with one that I was able to self-correct.

My wife says that with the 510's she still craved analogs, but with the eGo-T she hasn't had any cravings for analogs.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I ruined two tanks - and am going crazy waiting for my new ones (no fault to Cignot). She takes care of everyone! The ship to my work and I was off work yesterday. Couldn't have got out of my driveway to go get them if I had to. Back to cartomizers for three days now - YUCK!

Vicky does rock!!!

ledouxmike

ECF Veteran
Feb 13, 2011
Lafayette, LA
Glad to hear Cignot is getting good batches of these things. I have 2 of them on the way. Their prices may be a little higher but shipping is cheap , $5 and they seem to ship out real quick. Plus they use USPS, my preferred shipping method, because they run on Saturday and ship really fast. Sounds like a winning combo to me.

Lauralie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 26, 2010
Here, there, everywhere!
I just got my new red battery and 2 T atties and they are doing great!! Not going to do any messing with the wick because they seem just fine. I ruined one fiddling with the wick already.

Red is my next order color, waiting for the LR though. Got my replacement (for the ones I ruined) attys yesterday and I am NOT changing anything about them. NO WAY - NO TWEAKING:) I have blue and black - gotta change them up!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread