What is Riskee Yuice anyway?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cosican

ECF Veteran
Mar 14, 2009
CHAPEL HILL NC
What sort of taste is it meant to have?
Seriously. I have some in Zero Nic and it is faintly coconutty as far as I can tell. Makes me sneeze too. No other PG does that.

Gonna rename it Nuttishoo...

:confused:

Well Bless you!!

I have tons of the Riskee, from PS and a few others, some call it all different names, It is intended to be a caramel, nutty vanilla flavor, but frankly, I do not think anybody has a handle on it, or any flavor for that matter, Gazuntight

Caesarea

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Mar 12, 2009
UK
Well Bless you!!

Oh thanks, Cosican! I wasn't sure I was right about the nuttiness.
Maybe I'll try some stronger Riskee in May. Just as long as the sneezing doesn't quadruple too!

I have tons of the Riskee, from PS and a few others, some call it all different names, It is intended to be a caramel, nutty vanilla flavor, but frankly, I do not think anybody has a handle on it, or any flavor for that matter, Gazuntight
Danke!

Sounds really nice - yes, I'll go for a stronger version next time - I like caramel flavours.

The flavours I enjoy most are in 36mg - all I need is a couple of puffs and then back to Low or Zero. Seems like a good idea to have little treats of some flavours with a great punch, to punctuate the ordinary baccy flavour.

:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread