What is That Taste?!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wolf308

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2012
NC
www.into-the-fog.com
I seem to have it working now. Been using it a few hours. It is very noisy when I take a pull, though, almost like I'm sucking air, but it's attached right and seems to be giving off a nice vapor. I think I'll probably just use this at home and stick with the C at work for now. And when I use any of the VG liquid, I'll cut it with water. I only recently got my first batch of VG fluid, and most of it is at 95% (one of them is 100%). I love the taste, but man, this stuff is more work than it's worth.

teamscon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
NC
Im a LARGE tank lover my self ... But im finding after 3 months its just turning into a suckfest. I have learned about them, but then even after that I have unfortunate results. The taste is just awesome from tanks, but the leaks, flooding etc is getting to be too much. I dislike cartos. I have a dc smoktech carto that tastes like im vaping pollyfill juice. Also have the carto that came with 510 atty .. What crap. No idea how people actually use them on 510's. Getting a vivi nova v2 tomorrow from local vape shop.

If that doesnt work, I just ill just have to use strictly drip systems. I have a 510 low res atty with drip tip and I swear its the best tasting, best th etc out of everything ive tried .. And you may as well say ive tried it all other then expensive 200.00 systems. (I want a Genesis BAD) :toast: For now, ill use the poor mans genesis .. the vivi lol.

May try to make my own genesis .. Seen a pretty nice youtube video on it .. DIY Ego Genesis!!

Last edited:

teamscon

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2012
NC
BTW - I have had better luck with ego c then t as long as I dont screw the bottom peice on tight to give more air. I wonder why they make these with such a hard pull?

Tonight, I took the ego c atty off while driving and tried to put my other atty on. It wouldnt screw on. I turned the light on, and noticed I had unscrewed the bottom peice that holds the head inside. I had juice all over my hand etc. Just another issue for the ego c lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread