What is the best company to purchase e-liquid supplies from?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foggyroomz

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Indiana
Hello,
I have done DIY for about 4 years now and was curious what vendors you guys suggest for Nicotine providers? I have used NicGiant for 3 years but they are relatively pricy and I have found the quality diminishing a bit as the shelf life of the product is not as long as it once was. I got some smooth salts from Nic River and it is wrecking my coils and cotton in 2 days vaping a .8 single coil at 18 watts 8mg strength. My coils are gunked and cotton turns black. I don't know if it is the salts itself but I have gone through a full bag of cotton bacon prime in 2 weeks time and have built and burned up 15 fused claptons. I am just looking to try another supplier but don't want to buy garbage. Any suggestions?

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Foggyroomz

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Indiana
I prefer Nicotine River for nicotine. Large Variety and clean nic
Nicotine River - Liquid Nicotine - Vegetable Glycerin - Flavors
I just tried their VG as well because of what a deal it was for 2.5 gallons which is what I was spending on a single gallon after shipping costs. I just don't know about this Nic Salts from them. I just made a liquid void of any Nicotine at all using Nicotine River's VG to see if it might be the VG that was the issue because I am not vaping at such high wattages that it should cause the salts to react the way it is and I have used the same flavor companies for the duration I have been mixing and never had them cause the phenomenon I am labeling as "BLACK WICK".

• Optimistic
Reactions: stols001

Foggyroomz

ECF Veteran
Nov 14, 2014
Indiana
That stuff is super pricy and I wonder what the difference is between the Heartlands and the Ultra Premium other than the price? I can't see spending that much money on a product just because the label says Ultra Premium and that's the only site I can find carrying that labeled nicotine.

IDJoel

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 20, 2015
Boise, ID
Heartland gets another vote for their basic econo-line nic. It is cheap (the cheapest I have found; day-to-day), and clean (no taste mixed at 18mg/mL). Fast, friendly, family owned business. I will buy from them without hesitation. (I have not tried their salt offerings; so I can not offer an opinion on them. But their basic freebase is top notch... for my needs.)

DeloresRose

Vaping Master
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 25, 2014
toledo ohio
I’ve bought nic from a lot of vendors, liquid nic wholesale, nic River, nude nic, wizard labs. Whoever had the best sale or cheapest shipping at the time. All are good.

I have bought PG and vg from Amazon and Bulk Apothecary.

Flavors from osdiy, e cig express, OoO and too many others to recall.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread