What is the best dripping setup for the provari?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kk5000

Jul 30, 2013
Costa Rica
I just bought a bunch of different juice from highbrowvapor thanks to the MANY positive reviews on those guys. Couldn't find a bad thing said about them really and too many people recommended them in spite of the large amount of providers.

Coming back to the point, what is the best dripping setup for the Provari which will not have me buying new stuff every month and will give me the best experience possible? I want to try the new juices. I have 4 protanks which I'll be filling with the 4 favorites.

PS : On a side note, the provape.com e-juice suuuucks LOL. I bought a bunch with the provari. The only 2 acceptable flavors are Provape sweet tobacco (my favorite as of now and what I'm exclusively chomping on until I get my stuff from high brow) and menthol. I've tried like 10 others. Some of them are just plain revolting (caramel) and while others start off OK but you won't be bothered with taking a second drag (citrus).

Last edited:

tj99959

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Aug 13, 2011
    utah
    Which atomizer you will like is just as subjective as which flavor you will like, and there are just about as many choices.
    So I feel it's rather redundant to say which I like.

I will however show you how I set an atty up on my Provari.
    P1000680_zpsf3b2fb55.jpg

P1000581.jpg

I use a drip shield because I'd much rather vape the juice than have it run down all over my hands.

Last edited:

vjc0628

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Jul 23, 2013
    Maryville TN
    If youre just tryin to test flavors I would recommend the IGO-L. Small, affordable rda.

why you don't like IGO-L for vaping normal

just curious because I just ordered 2 from china based on reviews I hope they are good and not just for testing flavs
    still in the beginning stage of shipping
    also did you enlarge air hole ?

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread