what is the best juice over all?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiNet

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 26, 2012
Israel
You'll have to figure out that by yourself ;)
My list of fav. so far: AiV, HHV and Highbrow.

What is the best beach where you live?
I don't surf, I don't swim,I don't like sand, I burn easily and I hate to be around people.
Now which is the best beach for me? :blink:
I

Solitary cell in prison... without windows and light ;)

jdrewry

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 16, 2011
New Jersey
To the OP:

It's a tough question to answer; there are a LOT of very good vendors out there selling juices. The best suggestion I could give you is to look in the "General E-Liquid Discussion" section, and see what vendors people are talking about the most at this time. People use a lot of different criteria for deciding on who to recommend--are you concerned about variety, price, speed of delivery, etc. In the end, it might feel like you're throwing a dart at a dartboard, but (IMHO) most people here don't waste time talking about bad vendors, so a lot of recommendations will be good ones.

Hope that helps, and good luck!

DC2

Tootie Puffer
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2009
San Diego
There are only a couple of ingredients in the juice, so they are all pretty much the same quality.
The only really variable is flavor.

So if you are asking what the best flavor is, it would be the one I feel like having next.
Using that criterion, I've got around 15 best juices, from around 9 different vendors.

CarbonThief

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
I could tell you my favorites, but that would mean little to you or anyone else, unless they just happen to love what I do as well through trial and error.

The best juice out there? The one that knocks your socks off?

MY favorite vendors, so far, are HHV and Vermillion River. AiV is on its way and I suspect will also be counted amongst my favorites, but only time will tell.

MacSabbath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Scotland
Think vg probably works best for higher v system. At least 4.3v, VG has a very slight throat hit compared to PG so with a bit more v it hits a little warmer and has a bit more throat hit. PG has a bit more sharp hitting throat hit. But even pg/vg can taste completely different depending on the flavor. Some flavors just have very weak throat hit or are thick with weak vape no matter what vg/pg you use. That's been my experience anyways.

To the op. Find good suppliers and try small samples of things you might like and things you could possibly like. A lot of juices people have raved about here I totally hated but trying samples I didn't really care about at first ended up being my favorite flavors. The initial expense to vaping comes from finding what flavors you like the most I think. You could spend hundreds in the first couple of weeks trying tons of diff flavors. It's more simple if you just want tobacco flavors. The amount of flavors you can try are really unlimited.

zapped

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2009
Richmond, Va...Right in Altria's back yard.
Ive seen a lot of good juice vendors mentioned here, Id also try Alien Visions theyve consistently been at the top of the pack for 3+ years. Ordering is a bit of a pain, they open at 10am pst and then close once capacity is reached but thats so you dont have to wait 4-5 days for shipping.

Bobas Bounty, Gorilla Juice, Hype, Craveloupe and Christys Cappucino are some of my favorites from there.

There is no ONE BEST JUICE for all people, you'll have to figure out what works for you on your own. :)

Jonny2400

Jun 6, 2011
Northern Ireland
I would suggest, the following for you.

Quality... While it maybe slightly miss placed I only vape juice made in the UK/USA

if any trying a new juice I tend to try and always stick to 50/50 pg/vg

Why ? If you like it, but there is not enough vaper/th your next order adjust it according. For me 50/50 is a safe bet.

A good juice is one you get bored off over time, A bad juice is one you get sick off over time.

if you use a boring juice, after a few days you start to want something a little more..sweet or sour etc but in a few days you can easily go back to it , these are normally a mild favour juice.

with other juice you may love them at first, but in a few hours / days you will get sick off it, if you have nothing else to use you will quickly grow to hate it...!!

another tip if your budget is low and you are trying new juices three different 10 ml bottles are much better than buying one bottle of new 30ml and always have a safe juice in your order, one flavour that you would be fairly surprised to dislike... ( it stops vape mail turning into hate mail )

While these may not be the 'best' try fsusa they are good quality and have more choice than you could shake a stick at... good luck

Last edited:

BURNTFISH

Verified Member
Jan 9, 2013
Ouray, CO
I'm new to this just like you. I read lots of reviews and visited lots of sites. Chances of me kinda liking what other people like are good. Chances of that same flavor that blows Joe's socks off doing the same for me, slim to none. I love IN N OUT and some people don't(they should be shoot). I went with flavors from several sites including HHV, Halo, Vapor Kings, Mountain Oak and a few others. I will try them all and find out what I like and don't. I went threw there sites looking at there flavors and when I came across one that sounded good I got it. I hope you find one that works great for you.

MacSabbath

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 28, 2012
Scotland
Good idea is to buy something very no frills. A generic analog clone that you can depend on/tolerate then try the fancier flavors. If I'd only bought a flavor like camel joe, or had only tried some of the more popular suggestions here and didn't experiment a bit on my own, I probably wouldn't even be vaping at this point. Really got to experiment a bit at first. Good start of flavors are 555 or ry4. If you prefer 555 you'd probably prefer a bit more savory flavors. If you prefer ry4, you'd probably like sweeter flavors more.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread