What is the best Menthol juice? I tried a few but not right...

Status
Not open for further replies.

disbo

Mar 16, 2013
florida
Tried to post in other sections but had to do 5 here first... so Ill throw it out.

I followed yalls advice and I got some testers from Mt Baker... Great service but the two menthols taste like "old school Listerine" and neither one had any sweetness to them.

I ordered Extreme Ice E juice and Menthol E juice Baker Vapor

Menthol E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

So far the only one my wife and I like are ones we have to buy locally from the "NEW LEAF" shop nearby. The one we like is called

"WINTER BLAST"...

Any ideas

piruned

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
huntsville, al
I too tend to dislike the menthol juices, although I was a menthol smoker. Everyone I have tried is either too minty, or just spearmint. Not really a fan of either of those flavors. Honestly the best thing to do is just order some sample sizes wherever you see one that interests you. They are fairly priced at most venders, and there is usually more than one to try.

Fenris4024

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 31, 2013
Lubbock, TX
Tried to post in other sections but had to do 5 here first... so Ill throw it out.

I followed yalls advice and I got some testers from Mt Baker... Great service but the two menthols taste like "old school Listerine" and neither one had any sweetness to them.

I ordered Extreme Ice E Juice and Menthol E Juice Baker Vapor

Menthol E Juice Baker Vapor - Mt Baker Vapor - Electronic Cigarettes

So far the only one my wife and I like are ones we have to buy locally from the "NEW LEAF" shop nearby. The one we like is called

"WINTER BLAST"...

Any ideas

I'm with you on the MBV's "straight menthols" My very first order was for some menthol, and while it has a great mentholated kick, I found it lacking. If you've got some other flavors, try adding some of that to them and see if that's better? Another trick, is to add a drop or two per ml of sucralose (mbv sells it as sweetener) to the menthol. It does seem kinda "dry" on its own.

I know for me, after being a long time menthol smoker, I find the menthol DOES help me with those "crap, I want a stink stick" moments, but I seem to like it mixed in with fruits. Mentholated apple is good for me, as is mentholated peach (sounds weird, but it works!)

If you are wanting to try another of MBV's mentholated juices, I can actually suggest their Thug Juice... its a sweet watermelon/ grape with enough of a menthol kick to it to make it good. Its about the only "boutique" juice I still regularly buy.

I've heard excellent things about the Halo brand, but as yet, I've not bought any of them (though I am considering it just to see what all the fuss is about!)

Crash Moses

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 30, 2012
Lansing, Michigan
Mr-E-Liquid has a great fruity ice collection. One of my favorites is Lemon Ice. Also his menthol liquid comes in light, medium and full. All of MEL's liquids that I've tried have been good.

The Ice Collection from Mister-E-Liquid

I concur. I love their ice collection (my vaping buddy, however, feels they're too minty...TETO). Accidently mixed some Lemon Ice with Strawberry Ice and it was amazing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread