What is the best simple flavored juice in your opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dano93

Feb 25, 2020
Well, let me start off, I have been vaping daily since 2014, I have tried around 8912347 different juices as we all have, and man i gotta tell ya... Ive only had 3 juice brands that I can say I actually liked. I run RDA's only on a little geekvape aegis, that being said, out of the hundreds of different juices i've tried, only 3 brands have stuck out to be stomach-able without turning into cough syrup after 1/4 of a 60mil. These brands were J-S jiggity Orange, Simply Fruit Strawberry, @ some Twilight Vapes Stawberry/watermelon. The problem here is J-S jiggity has ceased operation, as well as simply fruit brand as they went to making cbd vapes instead due to this whole garbage ban delio. I am literally out of stomachable juices to try... Everything out there is literal garbage, I need some opinions on literally the simplest form of vape juice.. No custards... No vomit.. no aids... just simple strawberry only vapes would be fantastically preferred.... Please no "strawberry kewi mango starburst skittles meltdown" referrals... I cant tell any of you really how much money ive thrown down the literal toilet going to random shops and buying uptalked juice by the vape shop employee just to get to my car and drip it in and nearly throw up out my window. Looking for help. Just simple literal Simple flavored strawberry. That tastes like nearly nothing would also be preferred. Grand, thanks.

• Love
Reactions: charlie1465

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Almost 9 million juices (I rounded up) Don't have a good answer for you (yet) mostly because I'm doing lots of DIY juices now... but here's a deal you can't pass up (while you are searching for other juices) It's only for new customers... you get four 30ml bottles for $4.44 (free shipping too) Only get to choose a category (like Fruit) Yes, they may have cute names but who cares:
Welcome Sample Pack - 4 Bottle Bonanza Extravaganza

stylemessiah

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 16, 2015
Sydney, Australia
I gave up on flavour chasing literally 4 months and many $$'s into vaping

Someone seeing me struggle said the immortal words "Have you tried unflavoured" and saved my vapelife, i thought you had to have flavour in it because perhaps it tasted nasty without, but no. Mixed up some unflavoured and pretty much never bought flavours again, except for the odd chase for my unicorn flavour...aniseed - every year or so i would try and find a good one...never did.

Best flavour i had outside of unflavoured:

Jam Donut
Blueberry
Fruit Loops/Breakfast Cereal

Avoid:

Any juice thats claims to taste like butterscotch in any way shape or form, they all taste like wood shavings

Whatever you do, do NOT buy maple syrup concentrate or flavoured juice, its not that its nasty, its damn nice, but it makes everyone around you hungry and you start getting sniffed up close and personal by female accountants, and at that point, you know you've pushed things too far...too far

Dano93

Feb 25, 2020
Well, let me start off, I have been vaping daily since 2014, I have tried around 8912347 different juices as we all have, and man i gotta tell ya... Ive only had 3 juice brands that I can say I actually liked. I run RDA's only on a little geekvape aegis, that being said, out of the hundreds of different juices i've tried, only 3 brands have stuck out to be stomach-able without turning into cough syrup after 1/4 of a 60mil. These brands were J-S jiggity Orange, Simply Fruit Strawberry, @ some Twilight Vapes Stawberry/watermelon. The problem here is J-S jiggity has ceased operation, as well as simply fruit brand as they went to making cbd vapes instead due to this whole garbage ban delio. I am literally out of stomachable juices to try... Everything out there is literal garbage, I need some opinions on literally the simplest form of vape juice.. No custards... No vomit.. no aids... just simple strawberry only vapes would be fantastically preferred.... Please no "strawberry kewi mango starburst skittles meltdown" referrals... I cant tell any of you really how much money ive thrown down the literal toilet going to random shops and buying uptalked juice by the vape shop employee just to get to my car and drip it in and nearly throw up out my window. Looking for help. Just simple literal Simple flavored strawberry. That tastes like nearly nothing would also be preferred. Grand, thanks.
I mean, I'm just looking for any recommendations for literally any simple strawberry flavored vape, no sugars, no additives, 3mg strength, plain as day, no wood shavings, no opening car door to puke, no cough medicine transformation, just near tasteless .

vaper1960

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Apr 24, 2019
California, US
Sounds to me like it's time to try DIY. Too easy with a single flavor. Here's some good flavor concentrates:

(FA) Strawberry (also Juicy)

(FLV) Alpine strawberry

(TFA) Sweet strawberry

(JF) Sweet strawberry

(CAP) Ripe strawberry

It's also much cheaper to make your own... something to consider.

charlie1465

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 30, 2014
Roquebrune sur Argens, Var, France
Best thing you could do is go straight to the DIY route and make your own. I haven't had many failures since I did that and the best thing is you get away from that super over sweetened bought juice.

Simple is good and also a mixture of the same flavours to round off the notes. Good luck :)

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
FA Juicy Strawberry flavoring is closest to a real strawberry, followed by INW Shisha Strawberry (the latter being also very close to a real strawberry, but with just a hint of powdered sugar to be in balance with the acidity of the fruit). I suggest mixing them both together, just to tame that sharpness of the acidic touch.

dripster

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2017
Belgium
As for which commercially available juice I prefer, if going for a strawberry flavor type I always prefer a sweet candy-like strawberry that doesn't have any of the characteristics you described─excepting only the candy-like high level of sweetness. I have tried several many ones, but the only one I truly like, hands down it's the one from Taffy Splash Eliquids by Fast Eddie's Vape Shop and Lounge LLC, Orlando, FL. Hands down.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA

I used to vape NicQuid a long time ago before I started using box mods. Had to stop using it when I started vaping at 12W or above due to the very high flavor %. So I don't recommend it unless you're vaping on a very low powered device like a low-powered pod system, cigalike or eGo setup where flavors are weaker due to lower wattage.

Of course, this is subjective.

Sounds to me like it's time to try DIY. Too easy with a single flavor.

I agree. This sounds like your best bet.

You could buy a DIY starter kit which will include all you need to start DIY (you pick the 5 flavors you want from a list of many brands). Cost is 33.99 to 36.99+shipping, depending on if you want 48mg/ml nic base or 100mg/ml nic base and which brand you choose (Chemnovatic or house brand).
    diykit1.jpg

Downside to DIY is you may not get the exact flavor profile of the liquid you mixed until it has "steeped".

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    I used to vape NicQuid a long time ago before I started using box mods. Had to stop using it when I started vaping at 12W or above due to the very high flavor %. So I don't recommend it unless you're vaping on a very low powered device like a low-powered pod system, cigalike or eGo setup where flavors are weaker due to lower wattage.

Of course, this is subjective.

I agree. This sounds like your best bet.

You could buy a DIY starter kit which will include all you need to start DIY (you pick the 5 flavors you want from a list of many brands). Cost is 33.99 to 36.99+shipping, depending on if you want 48mg/ml nic base or 100mg/ml nic base and which brand you choose (Chemnovatic or house brand).
    diykit1.jpg

Downside to DIY is you may not get the exact flavor profile of the liquid you mixed until it has "steeped".

Just an FIY @Dano93
    Jsut got notice that HeartlandVapes is having a sale today on nic as well as these DIY kits. $5.00 the DIY kit. No coupon needed. Discount in cart when you log in.

UncLeJunkLe

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
  • Nov 29, 2010
    Clown World, USA
    @UncleJunkle , that's a nice starter kit! Better than most I've seen (and a better deal!)

Yeah, they are also having a sale on nic base.
    $10 off all 1 liter or 1 gallon sizes (any brand, I think) and
    $4 off house brand DIY sizes found under the DIY category.

Last edited:

rjrobbins2

Feb 29, 2020

I literally just bought this exact kit an hour ago for my first excursion into DIY. I am having an issue with all juices being too damn sweet. I might try some unflavored as well and maybe I can dilute all this liquid candy I have stocked up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread